nineteen:

Tyler and Graham look happier than ever- they're the most tan that I've ever seen them- Clearly they had a good time in Sydney. Graham tells me that he's never been in love with anyone the way he is with Liv- and Tyler, says that he sees forever with Leah. I'm truly so happy.

"So?" Tyler asks as he shoves my shoulder from behind the seat.
"So?" I ask, as I stuff my mouth with some chips I managed to grab out of the pantry before I left.
"Did y'all start with the wedding plans?"
"Well." Cruz replies. "I am in dire need of two groomsmen... Do you know where I can find them?"
I look into the vanity mirror and I see the boys' faces light up like little kids when they see cake- or whatever little kids like.
"We would be HONOURED!!!" Graham imitates an emotional bridesmaid. They laugh. It's a sweet sound. I miss them when they're not around, they're like my older brothers.
"Leah can totally be a bridesmaid, if she wants. And sincing Liv is my maid of honour-"
"THAT MAKES ME BEST MAN! HAHA FUCK YOU T!" He waves his middle finger in front of Tyler before being shoved out of the way.

We pull up to the driveway. The boys take their luggage and head inside. I unbuckle and try to get off the car, but Cruz pulls my hand back in.
"Now where do you think you're going?" He whispers, as he stares intensely into my eyes. Suddenly, he puts his hand across me, to buckle me. as he does this, his hands slide across my thighs and his fingers trace the bare skin of them showing by my dress. I convulse at his touch.

"So eager?" He leans in. "Oh the places we will go." His hands slide up my dress and he runs his fingers over me. I can feel my insides getting ready for him.
"Oh no, Not yet Josanna." He plants short kisses on my lips between each word. "Not. Just. Yet." God, I just want to-
He removes his hand and puts the car in reverse. The moment he takes THAT turn, I know exactly where he's heading- but I'm not quite sure of his intentions.
He pulls into the car park- but finds the most secluded space. He presses the button to unbuckle me.
"Backseat, now. Take off your panties."
My body goes all Anastasia Steele, and I do exactly as I'm told. He pulls the two front seats as close to the dash board as he possibly could, and he jumps in the back, hovering over me.
He bends in so that every word he exhales falls onto my neck. "I'm going to make you come so hard, that your moans will echo throughout Guelas Enterprise's parking lot, is that understood?"
I stare at him.
"I asked if you understood."
"Yes."
"Good, now spread your legs."
He tugs on my earlobe as his fingers slip in and out of me. I am unable to control my moans. He takes out his shirt and I am amazed- as if it's the first time I've seen him naked.
"Oh my God." I blurt.
"What? Should I keep it on?"
I pull him and kiss him.
"Oh baby, so tight, so wet. All mine."
"All. Yours." I exhale.
He crouches on the little space behind the front seat, and he swirls his tongue- around and around, tasting and devouring every part of me.
"So sweet. So ready."
And within seconds, he slams into me. God, it's like he gets better everytime. In, and out. In, and out. He begins to go faster and faster and faster. He kisses me and pulls away, wanting more- he does it repeatedly. He holds me with one hand, as the other hand rubs off the mist on the windows. Thank God for tinted windows.
"Ohh, I'm going to come..." He moans.
"Don't fuck up...my...seaaaats...Ahhh..." I reach my climax as he empties out inside me. He pulls out and puts his shorts on- and jumps back into the front seat- as I lay there trying to catch my breath.

"Well don't just lie there, we got a wedding to plan." He teases.
I jump back into the front seat and we leave the business premises. As we drive home, we pull up to a red light, I realise-
"Shit.''
"What?"
"My underwear- I didn't put them back on- they're lying on the backseat."
He turns and reaches over for them. I reach my hand out, thinking his intention is to give it back to me- but instead-
"Pick your legs up."
"Cruz I-"
"Jo, do as you're told. Pick your legs up."
Well clearly someone's been watching too much of fifty shades. Once again, I do as I'm told. He ends up tying my ankles up with the leg hole. He ties them up so tight- that I am unable to move them, and when he's done, the robots turn red, as if this was destined.
"We're taking the long way home." And from my heels, he glides his hands, ever so slowly- up my legs.
"Can't you go faster than that?''
"It's called delayed gratification, sweetheart."
"Sweet torture?"
"Sweet fucking torture..."