fifteen:

We arrive at the venue and it seems as if we're the last ones there. I see Tyler's van and Cruz's car parked next to it- Even they're here before us. I look down at my left hand- Fuck me.
I am sick to my stomach. We get out of the car and I shuffle through my purse to see if it's there.

"Take out a picture of me. will you Jo?"
''Sure, sure.'' I'm preoccupied. I grab the phone from her and I tap the button, While trying to think where I left it.

"Thanks Jo, now choose one."
As I swipe through the pictures of her in different poses, I swipe past one- her hand is on her hip, and she's wearing my ring. I look up at her and she waves it in my face before taking it off and putting it on my finger.

When we walk into the venue, all eyes turn to look at us.
"Why all these people staring at you, Liv?" I ask, trying to find Cruz though all the eyes.
"Not me, you." She smirks. And out of the darkness, There he is- dressed ever so perfectly in a black suit.

His eyes stand out- sparkling right at me

His eyes stand out- sparkling right at me. Somehow, I'm now at the centre of the room. He grabs me, and kisses me.
"Ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the newly engaged couple, Mr and Mrs Forman!"
Olivia just had to. The room bursts into applaud and cheer and though the clapping I could hear little snarky comments.

"He's just gonna cheat on her again."
"They don't look happy together."
"The relationship looks forced."
"I bet it's staged."
"He's probably just using her for her money."

I instinctively flash my ring to the crowd. I'm not one to boast, but this is worth boasting. He is worth boasting. Within seconds, the so-called excitement dies down and everyone is back to socializing.

"You're crazy, Livi," I say as I grab her to hug her.
She really went all out on the venue- She even got The Peoples' Choice Awards to sponsor the event- perks of being the daughter of one of the most influential people in the World. We go up to take some pictures on the red carpet thingy. Liv grabs the camera from the photographer and instructs Cruz and I to pose.

"Sit on his lap, and smile!!!" She yells, and I do as I'm told.
Cruz takes a few and wanders off to socialize with his friends. I spot Graham and I call him to take a picture with me. He looks nice- a navy blue suit with a matching shirt and a blue tie.

 He looks nice- a navy blue suit with a matching shirt and a blue tie