nine:

I gasp. He wakes in a shock. I am in tears. "Baby? I'm here baby." His words comfort me. We're both naked, and I curl up to him as he kisses me. My sweet Cruz, I dread the day when I've to say goodbye to you. What day is it? I grab my phone from the bedside table. 30th? Shit. I forgot about the reunion. I didn't pack. It's 08h30 and my flight is at 11h00. I jump out of bed. Cruz looks at me confused.

"Come back to bed, Jo. Jo. Joooooooo." He moans. It sends shivers down my spine. I must not succumb. I turn the shower on and as I squirt shower gel onto the sponge I see him walk towards me. Oh, what the sight. "Please come back to bed baby," He says, as he pushes me against the wall until his growing erection is pushing against me. His hand slides down my body until he reaches me. I inhale as he rubs his fingers around my clitoris. I guess I have time for some fun...

I push him away and turn around so that he's against the wall. Why is this man so tall? I am on my tipy-toes, kissing him as I pull onto his hair. I hear a groan in his throat. Oh, how I love that groan. I kiss his neck as I dig my nails onto his arms- I'm consious of his scars and his bruises and THAT scar. I am now on my knees. "You don't have to do this," He says as I notice his self-spiral. I look up at him as I trail my nails over his legs.

"Oh, but I do." Soon enough, he is in my mouth.
"Fuck this, Jo. You're no fucking virgin," He says and laughs as he pulls himself out of the self spiral. I stand up and rinse off the shower gel residue. He brushes his teeth. As I dry my hair, I remember the envelope drama. I wish he'd tell me what's in there. But I'm sure it's nothing important. "Now can you tell me why you're awake this early?" He asks as he steps into the shower as I move to the mirror to put on my makeup. I remind him what day it is. He laughs. What's so funny?

"I'm going today. You come tomorrow," He says. "There's some things I need to sort out before you come. I told Jamie to fly me and Taylor to fly you." Damn, this dude is more organised than I am. "I still have no idea why you're going a week earlier though. After all that's happened, you need rest." He says.

"You take Taylor. Jamie will bring me tomorrow. Let me come with you to the airport," I say.
He hesitates. What is bothering him? "Okay, but come straight home after that. Tyler will take us," he says. I nod. He pulls two suitcases out from the closet.

"I'm taking this, but what do I wear for the reunion?" he asks, subsequently changing the topic. I shouldn't fight this. I shouldn't fight him.

AN: I didn't realise how short this chapter is until I started adding media to it. Sorry lol.