twelve:

"Jo. Jo get up." I open my eyes and jump friskly out of the covers. "Hey, Hey, it's okay. I'm here." He holds me in his arms.

I pull away from his embrace and begin to take off his shirt. He grabs my hands annd stops me.
"What? What is it?" I ask, shocked as he has never stopped me before.

"How do you feel about restraints?" He asks. I flush. Is he going all Mr.Grey on me? I mean I always wondered what it would be like to be restrained, but I mean how do I-

"Jo?" I shake off my daydream.
"Sorry."
"So? Handcuffs..."

I nod. He smirks as he goes into the closet and brings out three pairs of handcuffs. He begins to undress me- My shirt, My bra, My shorts and finally my underwear. In between my gasps for air, I manage to bring up some words. "Let me take your shirt off." He stops what he is doing and he lets me pull off his shirt. He pushes me back down and kisses me aggressively, and as his tongue invades my mouth, he runs his hand down my body to my sex. I moan in his mouth. He gets up and grabs the handcuffs. He restains my two hands together with one pair and with the other two pairs, he restrains my feet to the bed poles.

"You. Are. So. Beautiful. You. Are. Mine." He breathes as he goes in and out of me. As he picks up his pace, I feel my legs tighten as I edge closer to my climax. Within seconds I'm pushed over my tipping point and I convulse around him. He calls out my name and releases inside of me. He gently removes himself out of me and opens the handcuffs. My ankles have two red circles around them. His face drops the moment he sees it. I reassure him that they're okay, and invites him to bath with me.

The first week in Sydney flew past us and the reunion is this Friday. Tyler, Graham, Cruz and I decide to take a trip to the zoo.

"Let's take the two cars. I'll drive with Jo and you guys can follow us," Cruz says. Why do we need to waste gas when we can all go in one car? Honestly I try my best to understand what goes through this boy's head. Cruz and I are matching- white collared shirts with jeans, adidas sneakers and ray-bans.

The zoo was incredible

The zoo was incredible. As I pull on some candy floss, Cruz offers to take me shopping. Things are really expensive here, but he insists and the boys are all for it. Cruz and I jump into the first SUV and turn left as Tyler and Graham turn right to head sight-seeing.

Cruz and I walk down the streets of Sydney hand in hand. The people are so friendly and the chocolate chip ice-cream is the best I've ever had. We head back to the car and as we drive off, we see an accident on the side of the road. There was a little kid amongst the victims. "I hate that we have so much of money to our names, yet if we were opted to save someone's life, we wouldn't know heck." Finally, I understand what he thinks.

We arrive at the hotel and the Tyler and Graham are waiting for us at the door. "We're the valet," Tyler teases as he opens the door and helps me out. "You guys go, we'll bring everything up."
The moment we enter the suite, Cruz starts acting funny. "Uh, I made reservations at uh this restaurant nearby. Wear a dress or uh something." I'm shocked. I've never heard him stutter before. "What's wrong with you?" I ask. He smiles and leans down to kiss me. "Nothing. I thought you'd be tired so you wouldn't wanna go and it took me some fight to get reservations on such short notice."  I smile and head towards the closet to find a pretty dress.

I'm sitting in the longue flipping through the channels when out of the passage, Cruz walks in, looking as stunning as ever in a white formal shirt without a tie nor a coat, navy pants and a pair of his black italian shoes. I stand up as he walks towards me. "You look beautiful, baby," I say as he places a slight kiss on my lips, trying not to smudge my lipstick. "Listen," He says. "The hotel manager wants us to check out the 22nd floor, to see if we would rather be transferred there. Let's go to dinner first and then on our way back we can check it out, Okay?" I nod.

The restaurant is so fancy. Beautiful chandeliers hang from the ceilings and the tables are painted with elegant gold cutlery. The waitress is beautiful and kind, and she serves us our steaks and our wine with a smile. Cruz stares at me nervously as I cut a piece of steak. "What?" I ask as the steak makes its way into my mouth. He shakes his head and takes a sip of the wine.
The dinner table was unusually quiet, except for the part when he asked me if I'd want more wine and when he had asked for the cheque. "Thank you for dinner," I say as we pull away from the restaurant and I lean over to kiss him, but instead of bringing his lips to mine, he leans over sideways so I can kiss his cheek. I pull away so I can look at him but he just straightens himself and continues to drive. What is up with this boy?

We pull up to the hotel, and he gets off and gives the valet the keys and keeps walking. There's never been a time where he's driven me somewhere and he's never opened the door for me. I am furious. I jump off the car and slam the door and it echoes. I unbuckle my heels and grab them in my hand and I walk friskly past him- barefoot and holding my dress up in my opposite hand. I press the elevator button about five times. I get into the elevator and only press 21. He gets in and presses 21 and 22.

"I am not going to the 22nd floor," I say. His face falls.
"Jo-"
"NO DO NOT JO ME. You've been giving me your attitude from the beginning of this night. What did I do, Cruz? That you didn't even let me kiss you!!"
As the door opens for the 21st floor and i try to walk out, he grabs my hand. "Just come with me to see the 22nd floor. And then you can be as angry with me as you want."
"I am not angry at you, I am furious! Now let me go!"
"Jo, please, just come." He begs. He's never begged. I pull my hand out of his grip and I re-enter the elevator.
"This better be quick," I scold.
Within seconds, the elevator doors swing open, and I am in shock. He exits before me and takes my hand, and I am unsure of where to step. Every emotion of frustration disappears...
The penthouse is filled with red balloons, red roses and candles. I see the champagne. Suddenly, 14 tear-jerking letters light up, and every being of frustration evaporates...