six:

Cruz's car is totalled

Cruz's car is totalled. There's smoke coming out of somewhere. I am unable to think clearly. Where is he? Where? Oh God, let him be okay. I run to the ambulance and there he is- covered in blood, unconcious, hooked up to a heart monitor and oxygen. He has cuts everywhere- I can't control my emotions. "Ma'am, I'm Zeke Taylor. We're trying to do the best we can to help Mr. Forman, but we can't find his wallet. We can't take him to hospital without any form of cash...'' I am fuming. How can they refuse to treat him? Look at him, He's so... Stop it Jo. Get a grip. For him. He needs you.
"Tyler, my wallet and phone please... Mr.Taylor, here is my card. Swipe whatever he needs. Do whatever you must."
Zeke gasps. "Ma'am, it could cost alot-"
"Well lucky for you, I have alot, now get us to the hospital so my boyfriend can be treated... Tyler follow us there." I jump in and sit next to his stretcher. God. Let him be okay. I reach over and squeeze his hand. I'm here. I'm here and I'm not leaving.
"Ma'am you can't come past this. We'll do the best we can," says a nurse. He disappears out of my sight. I am unable to process what's going on. How could this happen? So fast, so quick? Where did his wallet go? Maybe he didn't take it from home in the morning. Tyler arrives with my stuff. "Can I get you some tea Jo?" he asks. Tyler has been my friend since highschool. He worked with me as an intern as well, where we used to be underpaid along with Graham. They're my only staff that call me my by first name. When I bought off the company, I offered them jobs to work with me. I shake my head and Tyler hugs me and I burst into tears.
He's been in surgery for 4 hours. No one has reported to me yet. Why hasn't anyone reported to me? A doctor walks out and confront me. She is tall, and has blue eyes and grey hair- because of his age obviously. "Ma'am. I'm Doctor Beighley. We're trying everything we can to save him but he isn't respond-"
"NO. I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO KILL HIM. PUT HIM ON A VENTILATOR. I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO KILL HIM. I WON-"
I feel it pierce through my body. There goes another one. The room closes in on me... Smaller... Claustrophobic... Voices... "Shootout! Victim hit! Get that person!" ...Picked up... Cruz... There he is... Smiling... I'm coming... bright light... peace.