twenty-six:

"Look after my girl, Winter!!" He shouts as they pull out of the driveway. He blows me a kiss.
"I fully intend to, Forman." She waves them goodbye. They're going for Cruz's bachelor party. I don't know where they're going, what they're doing- I know nothing. All I know is that the next time I see Cruz Forman, he'll be at the end of the aisle- waiting for me. Watching me. The next time I see him, I'll be marrying him. Suddenly, Steph's car pulls into the driveway. Her aqnd Rosaline jump off.

"Ladies." Steph greets.
"Ma'am." Rosaline says.
"It's about time you call me Jo, Rosaline." I smile.
"Oh... Thank you." I hug her.
"Are you two going to kiss now? Do I need to tell Forman about this?" Liv teases.
"Let's go!!!" Steph says.
"Wait- where are we going?" I'm highly confused. "And why isn't Leah here?"
"She didn't wanna come." Liv shrugs. She pushes me into Steph's car. They get in. And the music is blasting.
"CAN YOU AT LEAST TELL ME WHERE WE'RE GOING?" I shout.

She doesn't hear me- or maybe she's ignoring me.
We pull up to a hotel. Steph checks us in for the day. When I walk into the room, there's a bride to be banner across the window, a sash and some lingerie.

 When I walk into the room, there's a bride to be banner across the window, a sash and some lingerie

Then I see it- handcuffs, dildos, penis-shaped confetti, and alot of alcohol. I pick up the bottle of tequila.

 I pick up the bottle of tequila

"Cruz isn't going to like this." I remark.
"Well, we booked the both of you a suite for your wedding night. It's three floors upstairs. Tomorrow morning we'll bring all y'alls luggage here. Then y'all will leave from here. It's the least Graham and I could do." I hug Liv. She's a great sister. And she's going to be a great aunt. Esmay is going to want nothing- especially love. So much happened in the last week, and Liv was with me through it all- the rehearsal and the dinner, the visit to the venue, to pack our stuff. She was there with me through it all.
I'm handed a neat.
"Same penis forever." Steph says and raises her tot. Why was I handed a neat? Why is she talking about her brother's penis?
_ _ _
Everything is so bright. Where am I? Home? My head hurts. What is that horrid smell? Is this vommit?
It's 7:20. Liv is lying on the floor, out cold. I'm wearing a floral lace halter teddy bodysuit.

How on Earth did we get back here? What happened last night? I wrap the comforter up and shove it into the washer

How on Earth did we get back here? What happened last night? I wrap the comforter up and shove it into the washer. I rinse and gargle my mouth and take two motrin. Is this vommit in my hair?
"Liv. Liv. Get up."
"Hmm."
"Olivia!!!"
"What bitch- damn. you look like shit." She laughs.
"This isn't funny. Get up. Where are your clothes?''
"God, I don't know."
"How did we get home?"
"I don't know."
"Get in the shower. We have to go, drop the stuff off at the suite-"
"Hey. Hey. Hey. Relax. You're getting married today." She hugs me. "You smell like vommit." I laugh.
I'm getting married today.

AN: sorry for the short chapter, I just couldn't wait for the wedding!!!