Redemption

Pikachu ran off as fast as he could to come back to the person that wrongfully hurt Ash. Pikachu knows that Ash needs Gary's help. Sometimes, Pokémon knows better than humans do.

Later, Gary was cleaning up the cave, thinking of a way to make the situation better. 

Pikachu jumped in the cave, "Pikachu? Where's, Ash!?" Gary asked.

Pikachu used hand gestures, creating imagery. "I don't understand. . ." Gary replied.

Giving up, Pikachu ran to the direction where he jumped off the train. He made sure Gary followed him.

After a while, Pikachu successfully arrived to the destination. "Train tracks?" Gary questioned. "He must've climbed on the train then. . . we have to follow him!" 

Pikachu thought to himself, 'Duh, Gary.' 

Gary and Pikachu followed the tracks for twenty minutes. "Just follow the road, huh? Well. . . how long is this going to be? The train is much faster than us, for sure." Gary whined. "Why did he run off, Pikachu? If he just would've let me explain. . . it was a mistake. Yes, I joined them but I got out. . . I certainly was not going to kill anyone either. Do you believe me?" He asked, Pikachu.

Pikachu looked at him in pity, nodding a yes. They both walked in silence for another twenty minutes. The atmosphere is silent, not hearing a single breeze or rustling in the bushes. Gary is in full concentration, thinking.

"I know it's not going be easy when I try to convince you." He mumbled. " It's gonna be hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day if we have too, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day. . ."

"No." Ash replied.

"You're real ignorant you know that?" Kicking to herself in annoyance, "We give you a deal that truly a hero will take! But you still refuse like a asshole."

Ash struggled in his restraints, "I'm not going. . . to do that."  

"Then we'll kill you"

"Do it."

"Arg! This isn't suppose to happen!" Jessie whispered to James, " Let's just do it, we don't need him."

"I thought that I can change your mind. To get revenge on the one who wronged you, but I guess I'm wrong. . . on judgement." Lizzie bellowed.

With no emotion, "Well, you got me. I didn't know this is your train so go on. Do what you have to do to make your miserable self happy." Ash spoke.

"I would, but it's unsatisfying when you don't have amusing reactions." She grabbed Ash's head, "We wouldn't want that, can we?"

"Fuck you!" Ash hissed.

"Feisty! Someone needs to learn manners on someone else's train." She let go of Ash's head, "Teach him a lesson, Jessie-" The trained suddenly slowed down, "Wha- what the hell! Keep him company while I go see who the hell decided to stop."

"Will do." Both laughed, menacingly.

{FLASHBACK}

He looked at me. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Confused, "I don't understand."

"Wheres your spunk? Your charisma, moxy attitude, lame comebacks, annoying replies?" With a angry expression, "Did you get screwed in the head or something?"