Season Greeting

Misty looked disappointed, "Are you kidding me?"

Not sure if I regret it now..."Y-yeah."

She bobbed me on my head, "And you didn't tell me before?" She shouted, "Ash! You little basterd! If I knew before, I wouldn't of went through that!"

I'm relieved, "Heh...sorry. I was to nervous and couldn't find the right time to say it." Rubbing the back of my head.

"Jeez, all that trouble. Well, anyways why would you even like him? I mean, you guys were rivals before."

"I always had feelings for him. Even from the way beginning, I just didn't realize it until a few months ago. I had to come back and see if I had... a chance."

"I'm sorry, Ash. That you had to find out that he has a girlfriend." Sounding sincere.

"Thanks, it's just another obstacle for me to go through. Hopefully it won't be difficult."

"And what exactly are your plans?"

Damn, I don't really have one."....don't know. I'll have to think of one on the way, I guess."

Misty laughed, "Well, I'll be there. So, don't be afraid to ask."

"I appreciate that.Thanks for being a awesome friend." I smirked. "Well, it's been good talking, but I gotta go...come up with a plan." I laughed.

"Alright, just be careful and good luck." She hugged me.

                                      I waved for the last time and move on to find a solution to the problem. The best thing I can think of is go to Professor Oak and find any information on Gary's girlfriend. Hopefully they didn't been together for so long.

                                       I'm actually growing hatred feeling for her. I just don't like her, I wonder why...After a long walk I made it to his lab. I manage to find Oak and I'm glad that Gary isn't here. I can't face him right now.

"Professor I need to ask you something."

He stopped on whatever he was doing, "Well, go ahead."

"I didn't know that Gray has a girlfriend. Can you tell me anything about her... since I'm catching up on everything." I tried to not make it sound suspicious.

"Oh, yes Lizzie. She's such a sweetheart. Though, she prefers to be called Autumn.; Since her loving and style of the season." Oak introduced her.

"Can't believe he has a girlfriend."

"Yeah, it is surprising, I must admit. They been together for about a month and it seems just fine."

I faked smile, "That's good to hear. Maybe I can actually talk to her next time when I see her."

"Actually shes here right now. Let me call her."

Totally off guard, "Wha-....wait."

"Autumn! I need you to come meet someone!" Oak hollered.

                                         I'm not ready to meet her right now! I don't know what I'm expecting from her. I actually didn't even want to meet her. I don't really like her...well, because she is going out with a person I like.  She came in through a door with a high fashion smile.

"Oh, hello. Who are you?" Lizzie asked me.

"I'm...Ash. I just wanted to meet you since you're Gary's" As painful that I have to say, "girlfriend."

"Well, I'll leave you two alone." Oak left.

"You must be one of Gary's friend!" She smiled cheerfully. "Any friend of his is a friend of mine. I'm Lizzie but you can call me Autumn."

Dammit Lizzie, "Thank you. How are ya'll doing?" I asked casually.

"We are doing just great! He's actually really sweet and loving. I'm glad he asked me out, I mean. It's really been great!" She pondered in her own happiness.

You bitch, "Well, that's good to hear that hes at least happy." I hope your relationship fails, "Hopefully everything goes great even further." No, I don't.

"Thank you! I like you, Ash. Maybe we all can hang out together since you came from your long journey of becoming a Pokémon Master."

I really don't want to, but I have to get close to her and their relationship, "Yeah, that would be great."

Autumn smiled, "Alright then tomorrow meet us here in the afternoon! Can't wait!" She's so happy, it's sickening. "Well, good bye for now. I have to go!" She hugged me and left. I did say good bye though.

                                       I left the lab to go back to Pewter Gym, to pick up Pikachu and I'll go back home. To wait for the 'exciting' hang out tomorrow. God, this is horrible. This is going to be bad. I bet Gary doesn't want me to be there to ruin his time with his girlfriend.

                                       I know I'm giving a lot of crap to Lizzie, but can you blame me? She has the guy I really like and I'm jealous. Lizzie does seem like a friendly person. So, it wouldn't be fair to dislike her. Maybe we can be good friends...but I just can't accept that. Even knowing I do seem like a jerk and ignorant. I should accept the fact Gary has a girlfriend and hes happy.

                                       Wait a minute, now that I think about it. How the hell did she know I was on a journey to becoming a Pokémon master?