Conflict of the Rockets

ASH'S POV

'Why is he here?' I thought, 'Why am I trembling?'

"Ash!" Gary ran to me.

"Get away from here!" I warned Gary.

"Ash please let me explain!"

"No seriously, go away!" I tried to warn him further from Team Rocket.

"I'm not leaving! I want to be by your side!"

"You don't understand!"

"Make me understand!"

Jessie came out of the train cart."All of you twerps are seriously annoying! You keep popping out of nowhere like a bunch of Digletts."

"Of course you're here. . ." Gary awed in confusion, ". . .what happened to your face?"

Jessie touched her scratched face from Meowth's claws. "Shut up!" She shouted. "Ash, I will make you pay you little brat!"

"Are you sure?" I asked. "You shouldn't waste your time on me. You should go see a plastic surgeon."

Jessie flared up with anger, "I'm going to kill you!" She flared around.

James and Meowth exited from the train cart, "I don't think we're getting that promotion from the Boss."

Jessie unexpectedly sprinted towards me with a lethal glare. Ready to destroy my vary existence on the spot. Fortunately, Pikachu ran around to me and tail whipped Jessie. Knocking her to the ground with frizzled hair.

"Pikachu!" I shouted gleefully.

"Man, Jessie just can't catch a break." Meowth crossed his arms.

James whispered to Meowth, "I don't think she's giving up. Remember that time when she kept losing to a Wooper.

Meowth laughed, "Yeah, don't forget that time with the Magikar-"

"Why would you say that at a time like this!" Jessie yelled.

"The timing felt right." Meowth sassed.

Jessie scrunched her eyebrows,"Are you two going to help me or what!?"

Both spoke, "Yeah, yeah. We're coming."

Gary came to my side, "Looks like we're both on this together."

Gary's hand reached for my aid to stand. My eyes scouted his face, only to find encouragement. I pondered on how his eyes always seemed to make me feel at ease. Why is my brain allured to his charm. . . or is it my heart that it captures.

My hand reached for his. He used his force to help me up from the ground. Are eyes met. . .

"This time. . . this time we will end your lives for good!" Team Rocket stood in formation.

"This time. . . we will finally end your nonsense!" Gary and I stood together.

Battle stances took form, eyes pointed to each other. The neighboring Pokemon in the forest scurried. Not a single cloud or Pidgey's in the sky. Everything went silent except the eerie wind. We're ready to end this.

"You can't start the party without me!" A voice rose.
"Nobody invited you." I snarled.

"So harsh!" She laughed. " I'm sure that I'm the main attraction to this get-together."

"I'm sure nobody invited you."I argued against Lizzie.

She huffed, "Such attitude!"

Ferret wrapped around her right shoulder as she walked closer to me. Swinging a white bag filled with roundish objects as it pokes out through the material.

"We got this situated! No need for you to be here!" Jessie tried to shoe Lizzie away.

Lizzie glared at the three of them, "Oh really? It looks like everything isn't exactly situated."

"We were about to fix it." James explained.

"Yes, allow me." Lizzie faced us again.

Jessie seemed very angry of Lizzie taking control but she stepped back, crossing her arms. James and Meowth sat down on the grass to view of what's about to happen.

"Do you see this bag that I have?" Lizzie lifted up the bag.

"I'm guessing those are the stolen Pokeballs." I answered.

"This is a symbol of my accomplishments! The boss back home will surely be pleased by me." She walked closer to me, "Every Pokemon we caught is in here."

Jessie yelled, "Hey, we helped!"

"Anyways." Lizzie rolled her eyes, "But it doesn't seem we have everyone." She looked at Pikachu.

"In your dreams!"I lashed.

Lizzie chuckled, "I don't dream, I pursue and conquer."

"Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"I love doing this! This is what makes me human! I knew ever since I was young that I was born to do this and I'm damn good at it too!" She waved her hand behind her, "You see those three back there? Mediocre!" She laughed, "Can you believe the boss set me up with them?! They desperately needed me, how pathetic!"

Jessie blushed intensively, "Knock it off!" She flared her arms.

Gary stepped forward, "Autumn, remember that deal we made weeks ago?"

'What deal?' I thought.

Lizzie tilted her head in curiosity, "Of course."

"Is the deal still valid right now?" Gary asked.

Lizzie took a second to think, ". . . Yes. But I have my doubts."

"I still have a week and a half on our agreed date. Let us walk now and we'll meet on our agreed location."

"Interesting." Lizzie hurled the white bag over her shoulder to carry, "Fine, go ahead. I have what I need for now."

"Wait, what deal?" Meowth asked confused. Jessie and James joined in not knowing also.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?!" I carried Pikachu to me, ready to walk off.

Lizzie turned around to the train, "Educate your dumb lover boy, maybe he can help on your task." She jumped on the train, "Come on you idiots!" She yelled at the three others. James, Jessie, and Meowth followed.

Gary grabbed my arm, "Let's go before they change their minds!"

We both ran together. I was still in shocked of what happened. I can't believe they just let us go.

"What was the dea-"

Gary interrupted me, " I will tell you later. . ." Gary looked away. "You won't like it though. . . I never liked it."

I pondered of what he said while running. I don't like where this is going. . . not one bit.

What deal did you make with her, Gary?