13

^^Julian

Lara's POV

It's been a few days since I've been stuck here. The only reason I know that is because they've called for dinner 3 more times. Each day, which irritates the guards, I'm constantly meditating. The guards would also hurl insults or try to bait me, but to no avail. I didn't give them the reaction they craved, which drove them mad.

"Break time." One of the guards announced.

This is something they'd do once a day. They'd allow us to leave and socialize and just escape the confines of the room. However, I chose to stay in the cell 24/7. I just had no interest in socializing when I was continually trying to contact my wife. She was the only thing occupying my mind. I wish I could contact her to reassure her of my love. I'm under the impression she was given a mission and didn't know the full context of it. They used her and she probably feels terrible for putting me behind bars.

"Hey! That includes you too." A female guard stopped in front of my cell. "Out!"

I rolled my eyes and swung my legs off the bed. I then sensually stood and approached her. She gulped and attempted to control her heart rate, but I already unraveled her. I positioned myself close to her, resulting in her squeezing her eyes shut and rapidly breathing.

"Control the pool between your legs, love." I whispered into her ear.

I then moved past here and followed the noise. Guards were already behind me as I walked into a massive room. I looked up to see several floors of cells lining the wall. This must be where the rest of the prisoners are being kept. I quickly noticed that the prisoners were both male and female. This is an unusual setup for a prison.

I stared ahead to see the tables basically filled with ruckus laughter and chatter. I glanced at the guards to see them harshly staring at me. I chuckled at sensing their lust for me. I turned back around and approached a slightly empty table.

No one was speaking to each other as they minded their business. I sat down and didn't attract their attention. At least I thought I didn't attract any attention. A stud looked at me with a smirk. Here we go.

"Letitia. You, sexy?" She cockily smirked.

"Married." I held up my hand, but then glared since they removed my ring. "Well, normally there's a stone there." I lowered my hand.

"Well..." I narrowed my eyes when she turned me around to face her and placed her hands very high on my thighs. "She won't know what happens behind these walls." She squeezed my thighs.

"True." I smirked and leaned close, so that our lips were almost touching. Letitia chuckled before closing her eyes in anticipation of a kiss. "But I'm faithful." I then head butted her.

Letitia groaned when she fell onto her back. I stood at the same time as Letitia. Letitia shook her head before punching her hand. I guess she gained the attention of the room. I heard some of the guards curse since I was supposed to keep a low profile. Oh, I'll definitely cause a scene. Letitia cracked her neck before glaring.

She swung at me, but I sidestepped her. I kept ducking and dodging her strikes. I think it was also annoying her since I was chained while she was free, yet I could gracefully move. Letitia threw another punch, which I stepped back from. When she moved, I surprised her by moving forward. I then wrapped my arms around her neck and used the silver from the chains to strangle her. I noticed her skin didn't singe so she's obviously not a vampire. Wonder what she is.

Letitia struggled against me, but I didn't give in to her. I chuckled and tightened the hold around her neck. Letitia tried tapping out, but I wanted to show her and the rest of the people a lesson.