15

^^Lexi

Lara's POV

I sat crisscross on the bed while I meditated. The silence allowed me to rethink my encounter with my beautiful wife. I cracked a smile as I thought about how beautiful she looked yesterday. I missed her so much that it was practically torture to restrain myself from kissing her delicious lips. And then I had to be a bitch to her in order to play my role. Actually, it's like we were role playing. Exciting.

"Free time!" A guard announced before the doors opened.

I opened my eyes and turned to see the open doors. Prisoners were being guided by guards to the common space. I remembered my wife's words, so I hopped off the bed. I waited for a guard to take me. The female guard was more than happy to touch my back. Her hand started to move a bit lower, so I abruptly stopped, causing her to slam into my back.

"That precious ass you were about to touch belongs to someone else." I whispered. "You don't want to be touching other people's property." I then began walking again.

The woman didn't try harassing me after that. When we got to the common space, I walked away from her. I observed the loud atmosphere before walking to a scarce table. As I passed a table, a woman called out to me. I gave her an amused look before entertaining her. She waved me to her table, so I sat next to her. The guys at the table were also devouring me with their eyes. I slyly smiled and raised a brow.

"With a face like that, how did you end up in a place like this?" One of the men leaned close to me.

"My wife." I chuckled while they appeared stunned that I wasn't straight. "Consider This our version of role playing."

"How do you feel about sex?" A sleazy guy asked.

"My favorite activity." I leaned close to him, causing him to flush and awkwardly clear his throat.

"So you're down." The girl placed her hand on my lower back.

"I am... with my wife." I moved, so her hand dropped from my back.

"Still think it's badass that your wife sent you here and you have no interest in being with anyone but her." One of the guys chuckled. He seemed to be one of the more respectable ones. "Think you two would be down for a threesome?" I stand corrected.

"Know someone worthy of that?" My eye twitched as I thought about his slimy hands on my woman.

"I'm curious... what does your wife look like?" One of them inquired.

"She's more beautiful than your primitive mind could imagine." He glared at my words.

"What's she like?" Another one asked.

"Your IQ is too low to even begin to comprehend her ethereal personality." I fanned him off.

"What is your wife-"

"I'll set the boundary." I cut him off. "You can be lewd and crass about me, but do not speak of my wife again." I flashed my eyes, making them gulp. "I'm already famished, so you don't want to piss off a ravenous vampire."

My warning seemed to welcome me into their group. They found me to be a perfect fit to their group and found me funny. The boys hung onto my every word about how to properly pleasure a woman. I think I made some of the girls jealous that their partners couldn't be as competent as me. People from nearby tables were intently paying attention to my lesson on finding the clit and the proper techniques to start out with.

As I was speaking, I absentmindedly looked up. On the third floor, the guards were escorting a new prisoner to her room. My eyes locked with Lexi's amused eyes. I subtly removed my eyes from hers and continued speaking. So Lexi is Mila's plan. I wonder how long the little spitfire is going to be able to restrain-