28

^^Lara

Lara's POV

My eyes were closed as I meditated. I felt my aura be equally distributed throughout my body. It was freeing in a sense to be able to feel all the energy throughout my body. The door was then flung open, making me open my eyes. Mila stood with a shocked pikachu face. Right, she hasn't really seen me use magic.

I stopped levitating and stood on my feet. I then cocked my head to the side since I thought she was shocked to see me floating. I then followed her line of sight to see her staring at my bra. I then smirked since I was in lingerie with an open robe. I chuckled and tied the robe, much to Mila's disappointment.

"How may I help the Capo?" I leaned against the bed.

"Let's do something." She opened the wardrobe and pulled out an outfit. "Change into these." She smiled.

"No." I watched her smile drop.

"What? Why? I thought we could-"

"There's no way I'm wearing jeans." I scoffed and crossed my arms in defiance.

"What?"

"I want a dress or a skirt. I don't do jeans. Jeans are so basic."

"Are you serious right now?" Mila looked perplexed as to why I was creating such a big deal about this.

"I'm from France and we take fashion very seriously. I don't do jeans. Some women like it, but it's so common. I like the femininity a dress or skirt offers me."

"Pants may be the better option-"

"Then find me dressed pants. Not jeans though."

"Okay." Mila rolled her eyes and handed me charcoal pants. "Just change into-"

"Nuh uh." I shook my head.

"What now?!"

"These pants don't go with that shirt." I stood and walked to the wardrobe. "Can I just wear a dress?"

"Fine." Mila threw her hands up. "Do whatever."

"I'm totally wearing these heels too." I dangled them near her face.

"You're a brat." She pointed out.

"A deserving one too." I air kissed her and changed in front of her. Mila averted her eyes, making me snicker. "How do I look?"

"You already know."

"Ya, but I want to hear the compliment." I cockily spoke.

"Hot."

"You too, babe." I imitated an American accent.

Mila giggled and took my hand. She dragged me out the room and around the villa. The staffers eyed our clasped hands, but Mila paid them no mind. We walked out of the villa and to a local park. I noticed a picnic basket underneath a tree. Mila released my hand and sat on the blanket. She smiled and patted the spot next to her. I sat next to her and placed a swift kiss on her cheek. I pulled away and saw a blush coating her cheeks.

Mila cleared her throat and rummaged through the basket. She pulled out the different sandwiches, fruits, cheeses, crackers, and pastries. Yep, my girl could eat. Then she pulled out the most important thing... WINE! I didn't wait for her to uncork it. I grabbed it and applied the correct amount of pressure to the neck of the bottle to propel the cork out. I then poured two glasses and sipped mine.

"Yum." I smiled.

"I'm trying to understand if you're a borderline alcoholic." Mila ate one of the sandwiches.