16

^^Lara

Lara jumped on top of me and connected our lips. I raised my hands to hold her face, but she pinned my arms above my head. I opened my eyes to see a cocky smirk playing on her lips. She then did a spell that caused magical wisps to tie me to the bed. I glared while she eyed me. Lara sat on her knees as she slowly pulled off her shirt. God damn, this woman is so sexy. Lara bit her lip while inching her hands higher on my chest.

I was becoming frustrated with the teasing, but I totally realize this is my punishment for putting her there. My breath hitched when her hands cupped my breasts. I then fluttered my eyes closed when she began massaging them. Lara then leaned in and passionately kissed me while squeezing my breasts. I guess she couldn't take the slow pace anymore since she ripped my shirt off. Okay, ma'am. I didn't bring an extra set.

Lara then broke my bra and threw it somewhere in the room. Does this woman think I packed a suitcase?! Lara quickly placed a nipple in her mouth, making me moan and jerk my body. Lara gripped my hip while resting her other hand near my side. Her tongue flicked up and down my hardened nipples before her tongue entered my mouth. I was so intoxicated by her lips that I didn't realize she ripped my pants and underwear off until I felt a stinging sensation.

Lara moved her hand down to cup my vagina. I gasped as her fingers teased my folds while she kissed me. Lara then rubbed faster, making my breath hitch. She covered my mouth with hers as my back started arching. Lara placed her hand on my abdomen to push me back down before slipping a few fingers inside. I struggled against the magical restraints, making Lara smirk. I was desperate to touch her and I guess Lara realized, so she allowed the magical wisps to disintegrate.

My hands wrapped around her back as she quickly pumped in and out of me. She was hitting all my pleasurable spots, making me loudly moan her name, encouraging her more. I began scratching down her back as she hit a particularly pleasurable spot. Lara hissed and I could faintly smell the metallic scent of blood. Lara buried her face into my neck and licked all the way up to my ear. She then bit into my neck when I hit my orgasm.

The orgasm was more intense since she was pumping pleasurable venom into me. I screamed and clawed her back as I rode out my high. Lara pulled back as my breathing became more erratic. She allowed me to ride out my high before removing her fingers. I hissed from the sensitivity and flopped onto my back. I was erratically breathing from what that woman just put me through.

I had a dopey smile on my face while Lara looked unsatisfied. I furrowed my brows when she got off the bed. I was about to call her back, but she suddenly yanked me to the edge of the bed. She then forced me into a seated position as she knelt on the floor. I was confused until she began to eat me out.

"Oh my God."

I was barely able to react since I was still so sensitive down there. My breathing was erratic as I buried my hands in her hair. Lara's tongue circled around my clit as she spelled her name. I know that narcissistic asshole. She was clearly enjoying herself since she began to moan against me. It's like our moaning was in sync. The only difference was that I was moaning her name, rather loudly by the way.

Lara suddenly stuck two fingers into me. My hips bucked, bringing her closer to my pussy. Lara's hands then gripped my butt to hold me in place while I pushed her head closer to my area. She was so good at eating pussy. My head was flung back as I neared my second orgasm. Just as I was about to climax, she stopped.

"I was close." I whined like a child.

"Hmm..."

Lara picked me up and threw me further on the bed. I was confused when she hopped on the bed before pulling me close to her. Lara's lips brushed my ear as she spoke.