Errands N.R

"Do you want to head to the cafeteria for lunch Nat?" Maria came into Natasha's office to ask.

Nat looked up from her desk and replied. "Sure, just give me a moment, let me save this document." It was the rare moment when Nat finally had time for her own. No need to be eating lunch in front of her computer, no mission, no need to be tending to your needs.

You, on the other hand, have just woken up from your midday nap and were looking around to find your mother. "Mama?" Your hair was all messy from tossing around. You rubbed your eyes and looked around to see that you were in the living room with the fence around you so you couldn't escape.

Wanda was coming to check on you and saw that you were already sitting up and was about to cry when you saw no one around. "Hi sweetie, are you awake?" She picked you up and placed you on her hip.

"Wanda." You said in your sleepy state and placed your thumb in your mouth.

"That's yucky." She pulled your thumb out. "Let's get you some food okay?" She brought you to the kitchen and sat you in your highchair. The food was already prepared so the only remaining thing to do was to serve it up.

"Mama no eat?" You asked as you held your spoon in your fist.

"Mama has her own food, Y/N." You whined at her words, wanting to eat with your mama.

"Okay okay, you can send her food when you're done eating okay?" Wanda said, hoping to bring your mind away and finally having you to eat. You nodded your head and began digging your way through your food. It was still a struggle using the spoon. Your food often slips off the spoon and you use your fingers to place it on your spoon before bringing it closer to your mouth again.

"Oh dear... making a mess are we?" Wanda saw all the mess on your hands, bib and plate as you just giggled at her. "You're lucky you're cute." She said as she took a tissue and wiped your face before allowing you to continue. She didn't bother cleaning the bib and plate so early as you would have made a mess either way.

Natasha wanted you to learn to use your cutlery soon so Wanda just sat there and admired you eating. "I want to have a kid like you too."

You looked at her curious as to what she just said. "You're very cute Y/N. Your mother is really lucky to have you." She said and pinched your nose.

"I bery cute." You repeated what Wanda said. The rest of the time was spent at the table watching you babble as you ate and Wanda making sure you didn't have too big of a mess. There was once when Tony was in charge of taking care of you and you were throwing your food behind Tony's back. Safe to say, she left you alone with Tony ever again.

"Andddd you're done." Wanda gently placed you on the floor and nudged you forward so you could go and play with your toys. But she soon felt a small tug on her pants as she was washing up your plates.

"Mama food." You looked up at her and reminded her. Wanda sighed, she was hoping you would forget because she was pretty sure Nat already ate. But you were unlike other kid, which was similar to your mother, not letting go until you go your way.

"Alright alright, I can make something for her okay."

"Me bring to mama?"

Wanda looked at you surprised. You were never the one to be moving around the compound because you were scared of the strangers around. "Okay..." But how could she refuse when you put on your puppy eyes to work.

Wanda made a simple snack that she could put in a lunch box and you could carry it with ease.

"Y/N report for mission!" Wanda said jokingly as you struggled to stand straight without support.