Chapter Two

"So, who did this?" You questioned

"So, who did this?" You questioned. Hands on each hip as you tapped your foot onto the ground in your shoes. The only response was crickets, Luffy eating on the bundle of peaches you gave him while the others were avoiding your eye contact. "Oh no one wants to talk fine. I'll find out for myself." "No Miss YN." Chopper yelled. The small reindeer grabbed a hold of your leg, and your fighting spirit was beginning to falter, "It's scary in there."

You placed a hand onto his head, "I'll be fine. I promise." You say, calming his nerves. Continuing your journey into the bar, "Luffy you just gonna let her go in there?!" Usopp exclaimed. The straw hat mouth was currently stuffed to the brim with peaches, "She'll be fine and plus I'm eating." He answered, with a mouth full. While the crew continued to panic as you entered the bar, you were determined to find whoever hurt your rubber man.

Upon entering the men in the bar halted their movement, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of your feet hitting the wooden floor. A sudden whistle being heard as you sat at the bar, crossing one voluptuous leg over the other, "What can I get you beautiful?" The bar keep asked. "Oh just water, I won't be here too long."  You answer, with a closed eyed smile. "Such a shame." An unknown voice spoke. "A beautiful woman like you shouldn't be out here alone."

Turning in the direction of the voice, your met with a blonde haired man with a scar on his face, "Well this beautiful woman is looking for some information." You say. "Huh, maybe we can help each other. You know I scratch your back, you scratch mine." The man says, with a grin on his face. Gods I am going to gag. Putting on your best fake smile, "Oh sounds fun. See I'm looking for an island that's in the sky." The man starts to snicker than burst into a fit of laughter, "Oh man did you hear that fellas. This woman is talking about a sky island too."

The other patrons in the bar join in the laughter, the blonde man wipes away a comical tear, "Oh man. What is going on today? You're like the fourth person to ask me that." You could feel the irritation grow inside your body by the second it was one thing to say no but they were laughing at you one of the ultimate disrespectful acts. While your mind continued to race with different ways to turn this man into a plant you felt a hand grazing your back, "Let's say me and you get out of here. My bed is pretty cold tonight and I think you're the perfect one to fill it."

Head slowly turning to the side, "I'm sorry. Did I give you permission to touch me?" You questioned. Before the man could respond, your fist already connected with his sending him flying through the wall right outside, "Bellamy sir!?" A group of men yelled. "See I told you guys."  Luffy yelled. "What the hell lady!? You said you just wanted water!? My ba-" Before he could continue Luffy extended his arm, knocking him unconscious, "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine he touched me it was gross." Luffy gasped, "Your beautiful body!" He yelled.

Running over he starts to examine your body in front of everyone, "Luffy .. now is not the time." You grunt through your teeth. Suddenly the two of you were surrounded by the rest of the men in the bar, weapons drawn in each of their hands, "You're gonna pay for that lady."  One of them said, "And you too, you rubber freak." Despite the man making constant fights no one took him seriously, "Hey you guys .." Nami spoke, peeking her head inside the hole in the wall. "Aw man, do we have to fight right now?" She whined. "Well, it's not surprising it's always a brawl no matter where we go." Robin adds, looking in, seeing the numerous men.