Chapter Thirteen

The trip back to Enel castle was silent while you thought of ways to end his destruction of the world

The trip back to Enel castle was silent while you thought of ways to end his destruction of the world. Upon arrival there was a servant at the entrance, "Goddess Master Enel would like to see you." They spoke.

"Okay." You replied. Making your way through the castle you found yourself standing at the entrance of Enel's private chambers. A small knock from you and he says, "Enter."

You rolled your eyes at his words ready to put on best dim-witted act. "My I heard you've been causing quite the stir." He says. Enel was standing at the edge of his chambers looking at the view of the sky village, "I have no idea what you mean." You reply.

"The holes in my walls would say otherwise." You cleared your throat, "I suppose I did get in a sort of a tussle." The man lets out a cackle as he mad e his way to his throne, "Seemed like that tussle was one sided."

"Well, I do not take disrespect lightly to myself or anyone in my crew." That sentence made your heart ache a bit knowing that they were no longer your crew, "I'm sorry I meant former crew." You say sadly.

"Did something happen?" Enel asks, knowing he already knows. "Yeah, I no longer belong to the strawhat pirates. Me and the strawhat are no longer a couple." You say, as a tear fell down your face.

Enel rises from his seat to pull you into a hug, "A goddess like you shouldn't shed tears for those weaker than you." As the hug continued your eyes scanned the room behind him and thats when you noticed a door that held a lock. I need to get behind that door.

He pulls back from the hug, "If you'd like you are more than welcome to stay here." Those words made the necklace glow your mind wanted to say "no", but your lips said something else.

"I would love to stay here." He laughed and clasped his hands together, "Excellent. I had a feeling you would say that." You smiled at his words although you wished you could throw him off this sky village, "Now how about we go ahead and start to prepare you some private chambers." The necklace glows once again, "Yes. Of course."

🌺

"Luffy let go!" Usopp yells. Luffy was currently holding onto both sides of the doorframe that lead to your room, "No! She loves me. I know she still does." His body was being stretched to the max, "You guys broke up Luffy!" Chopper yells. "Yikes." Nami says, walking towards Robin, "How long has he been like this?"

"Well." Robin says, checking her imaginary watch, "Oh since first thing this morning." Sanji walks up cigarette dangling from his lips, "Can you blame the man? He's lost his first love. Imagine Nami if you lost me, you'd be devastated." "I'll be just fine thank you!" She yelled. As the chaos continued Zoro walked up.

"If it isn't the man of the hour." Sanji says. Luffy halts his actions springing to his feet, "Hey! You owe me a fight! Your the reason my girlfriend broke up with me." Luffy yells, stomping towards Zoro. Zoro sucks his teeth, "No you brought that on yourself." He places his hand onto the hilt of his sword, "Why can't we just leave in peace?" Usopp whines."