Chapter Twenty

Shallow pants feel on your ears mixed with sweet praises coming from Luffy's lips, "Ah

Shallow pants feel on your ears mixed with sweet praises coming from Luffy's lips, "Ah .. I cant believe your letting me do this." Your legs dangling over his shoulders, the bulge still evident in the pit of your stomach being pushed deeper with each stroke. That wasn't enough, you needed him to be closer, out of instinct you wrap your arms around his neck pulling him on top of you.

His dick piercing that sweet spot sending the both of you over the edge. A shudder moan leaves Luffy's lips, "A-h .. YN." His seed spills inside of you once again sending you over the edge as well, "O-oh Luffy." The straw hat shudders on top of you while he reformed his dick to its regular size. His face flushes as he pulls back and stare into your eyes, "I love you so much."

You watch as a small bead of sweat rolls down the side of his face, a smile appearing on your face, "I love you too." Luffy kisses you once again, "Maybe .. we should stop now. This was our third time." Really the third!? You felt like you two have only had sex once, you weren't sure why but tonight you were extra horny. With quickness you swap positions with Luffy, now it was you who was gazing down onto him.

"Y-you wanted to go again?" He questions, shocked. You don't respond only lazily drawing lines on the scar that lays on his chest, "I-I'm just so turned on right now. Can you help me with that?" Your hips instinctively swivel on top of him causing another erection, Luffy's face went bright red until the tips of his ears. He thickly swallows he wasn't sure if he had any cum left but with the way words are falling out of your mouth.

Mixed with the way your body glistened with sex from the previous rounds how could he not produce another once of cum. "O-okay." He huffs. A smirk spreads your lips while you gaze down at him, "Do you want to stretch it inside of me again?" Luffy eagerly nods while you smirk planting both feet on either side of his waste. His gomu activates making your mouth gap open as you start to bounce on him.

"S-so good." You praise. You were thoroughly enjoying yourself while, Luffy's hand roamed your body, "Oh .. man its going to be nothing left when were done." He groans. You could feel him twitching inside of you and a great idea came to your mind. Hands are placed upon Luffy's chest for support as you speed up your motions. Moans falling off Luffy's lips mixed with his pleas, "S-slow down." The worlds fell deaf on your ears as you sped up once again.

The room is filled squelching noises of your cunt, "A-h .. y-es I'm going to have your babies." Stars begin to decorate your eyeline while Luffy was hanging on by a thread underneath you, "Y-N p-lease." He begs. "Cum in me." You moan out. Moans sputtered out of Luffy's mouth as the both of you ride the wave of ecstasy together. The both of you panting for air, "Okay." Luffy huffs holding a hand in the air, "Time out. Can we just cuddle now?"

You laugh at his words while gazing down at him, "Yes we can cuddle now." You quickly climb off him crawling into his arms snuggling against him. Luffy sighs in comfort, "This is the part I missed the most." You remain quiet savoring in the small hum of Luffy's heart beat, Yeah I missed this too."