Chapter Five

"Where the heck are we?" Luffy questioned

"Where the heck are we?" Luffy questioned. The straw hat surveyed his surrounding, "Its alot of stuff in this place." The area was filled with a sea of skeletons, Luffy let out a loud shriek.

"YN ... no!" He ran over to the skeleton that was still clothed and began shaking it, "You have to wake up!" The head of the skeleton fell off making Luffy shriek even louder, "Is someone going to tell him?" Usopp whispered to Robin.

Nami rubbed the bridge of her nose as she watched Luffy spiral. Robin walked up to the straw hat gently grasping his shoulder, "Luffy that's not her." He quickly stood to his feet, "Then where is she." "Yeah, and moss head is missing too." Sanji adds. Surveying his surroundings.

Luffy's face contorted in concern. Her and Zoro are alone!? Together!? "Oh, I hope Miss YN is okay." Chopper adds. 

🌺

"How about you slow down?" You complained. Zoro and you have been walking for miles and haven't run into the other yet. "How about you catch up?" He snapped back. Eyes squinting at his words as your mind raced with all sorts of ideas on how you could kill him and play it off as a accident. Between Zoro's attitude and the pain coming from your thigh you weren't sure how long you would last. 

Each step you took your hand clung to the wall of the snake, "I promise when we get out of here, I'll make you swallow a seed and make it come right out of your asshole." Zoro continued to walk ahead of you ignoring your comeback while your vision became blurrier by the second. "Oh yeah and just how you plan on -" His words were cut off by hearing a soft thud. 

"Oh shit." The green haired man ran over to your body quickly scanning over it. Quickly putting an ear to your chest listening to your heartbeat slowing down by the second, "What the hell happened to you woman!" He quickly scanned your body looking for any sort of injuries. Thats when he seen the same gash from earlier, "Doesn't she has some type of super healing. Oh, fuck thats right .. its poison all around us." 

Your breathing was growing ragged by the second. Fuck this is bad. To make matters worse the shit looks infected. "Stupid woman. How am I supposed to get this poison out of you?" Zoro passed a hard gulp once he realized it was only one way to get the poison out of your body, "You're lucky .. I like you stupid." He deeply inhaled and the exhaled ripping your pants just enough, so he had access to the gash. 

He bent down wrapping his mouth right around the open wound slurping the poison out of you bit by bit. Oh fuck how does she still smell good were in a fucking snake. He spat out the bit of poison noticing your face was easing into relief, making him sigh in comfort knowing he was actually helping you feel better. 

However, as Zoro was concerned about your health Luffy, and the others were still searching for you two. "Oh where's my girlfriend. So, I can get some of her good food." Luffy singed, as the crew continued walking. Nami checked her compass making sure the crew was heading in the right direction. She scanned ahead only for her eyes to see something she was not prepared for. 

Nami stopped in her tracks turning around to the others, "You know .. funny thing." Nami nervously chuckled. "I think we're going the wrong way." Robin raised a eyebrow noticing that Nami was acting strangely. Until her eyes seen the same thing Nami saw, "Oh .. oh my. Robin adds.  

"Well, if my Nami says were going the wrong way then were going the wrong way." Sanji says. Nami rolls her eyes in response, "Huh what are you guys talking about? I can smell her she's close." Luffy adds. He pushes pass Nami only for him to see Zoro wrapping his mouth around your thigh once more. Without hesitation Luffy launched his foot right towards Zoro sending him flying. 

"Cover your eyes, Chopper." Usopp said, covering the reindeer's eyes. "This is not going to end well." Robin added. "Oh man. Here we go." Nami said, throwing her hands in the air. "Keep your filthy mouth off her!" Luffy yelled, walking towards you. He gently lifted your head assessing your body for any wounds, "Hey babe. You can wake up now I'm sorry I wasn't here." 

Luffy gently caressed your face earning small mumbles from you as Zoro stalked his way back, "What the fuck Luffy!" He yelled. Luffy softly laid your hair back on the ground as he stood to his feet, "You had your mouth near my girlfriend that really pissed me off." "You think I wanted to do that. Since you're such the loving boyfriend where were you this time huh?" Zoro questioned. 

Luffy's body began to get shrouded in steam, "Say that one more time." Zoro grabbed ahold of one of his swords, "You know guys we don't have to fight!" Usopp yelled. But it was two late the two were already in a full-blown fight, "Were never gonna make it out of here." Chopper says, with a defeated sigh. 

Please Vote & Comment be an active reader babes 🌺