Chapter Fifteen

The next morning at breakfast Luffy was stuffing his face faster than normal

The next morning at breakfast Luffy was stuffing his face faster than normal. "Is he okay?" Usopp ask. Luffy ignored his crews stares and whispers, "Maybe he's making up for yesterday." Chopper answers. "No he just has something he has to fight for." Zoro adds.

"Oh is that so?" Robin asked. "Yeah, and what would you know about moss for brains. He doesn't even like you right now." Sanji says. "Oh, me and Zoro made up." Luffy says with a mouthful. "That was fast." Usopp adds. "Is it something you two aren't telling us?" Nami questions.

"Turns out YN still loves me." Luffy answers, thickly swallowing his food. "You gonna eat that?" He asks, pointing towards a dish near Sanji. Before the blonde could answers he grabs eat and begins eating, "So were gonna save her, get married then live happily ever after." "Did he bump his head or something last night?" Usopp asks.

"How do you know she still loves you?" Robin asked. Luffy swallowed his food once more and start to chuckle, "She turned down Zoro .. twice." "Twice!?" The crew exclaims. "I told you that in confidence!" Zoro yelled. Everyone laughed, "Okay so whats the plan?" Sanji says, wiping away a comical tear.

"Plan?" Luffy and Zoro question in unison. "I was just gonna go there and punch anybody that wasn't her." Luffy said. "Yeah, and same thing with my swords just cut down anyone that's not her." "Thats not a plan." Everyone says. "We need a real plan." Nami says. "Before we start planning lets turn the ship around." Usopp says, getting up.

Usopp goes to spin the ship around once again heading to the Sky Village while the other came up with a plan. "I know we are all excited to get YN back. But has anyone noticed that she hasnt been herself lately?" Robin said. Luffy rubs his chin and starts to think back to the series of event that happened.

"Now that I think about it her attitude has been a bit strange." Usopp adds. "She was nice to me. So, I don't know what you guys are talking about." Chopper says. "Of course, she's nice to you're a kid." Sanji says nonchalantly. "You think thats why she broke up with me?" Luffy questioned. "That and the fact you were bathing with someone else." Nami muttered.

"Possibly .. before we left, I noticed something. That necklace that was given as a "gift" was glowing." Robin says. "Like it was cursed or something." Usopp adds. "Yes .. I think I read about a pendant that held a power to bend someone to their will." Robin explains. "Okay so how do we get rid of it?" Zoro asked.

"Yeah how Robin?" Luffy asks. His patience to rescue you was running on a thread threatening to snap at any moment. "Well if I read about it I am sure that her captor has." Robin answered. "Alright we get the book and the save Miss YN." Chopper says, excitedly. "Seems easy enough." Sanji adds. "Nothing is ever easy for us." Usopp chimes in.

"Then what are we waiting for lets go save my girlfriend." Luffy yelled. His crew agreeing with him as they turned their ship around once again to rescue you.

🌺

"Ugh I should not be doing this shit." You whisper. Currently you found yourself sneaking around the chambers where prisoners were held. But the guilt would eat away at me leaving her here. You let out a disgruntled huff, "Stupid fucking conscious." You mutter. The prison chambers were eerily quiet.