Chapter Eighteen

Enel rose from the ground like a statue laughing mocking the two of you

Enel rose from the ground like a statue laughing mocking the two of you. Rain suddenly begins to fall, "You fools are no match for a true god." Lightning and thunder rumble from the sky bringing down various lightning bolts your eyes widen in response.

The bolt was charging straight towards you, "Watch out!" Luffy yells. He pushes you out of the way taking the bolt straight on, "Luffy!" You cried out. Enel started to cackle as you stagger to your feet running over to Luffy. The dust around him dissipates as he stands there scratching the side of his face, "Was that supposed to hurt?" He asks, titling his head to the side.

You slow down approaching him, "Oh yea rubber isn't a conductor of electricity." You sigh with relief. "It is?" Luffy asks, with a large grin. "Yes, but that doesn't mean your invincible. Your skin is starting to burn." Gently gripping his arm while your hands start to glow healing his freshly burns with ease, "This is nothing I'll take one any type of pain for you."

Your body warmed from the inside out make a dark hue appear across your face, "How about we stop him, and we won't have to worry about you taking on any type of pain for me." The two of you share a sliver of a happy moment until its interrupted by Enel again.

The lightning cut through the ground causing a crack in the foundation, "Are you crazy!?" You yell. You watched in horror as the ground cracked beneath you and screams and yell from below you filled your ears. The palace rumbles as he destroys the ground beneath the two of you, "Grab my hand." You yell.

Luffy locks hands with yours while pieces of the ground materialize around you to soften the drop. "Hey babe. Look." Luffy says, while pointing. Your eyes follow and there the rest of the crew is, "Ah Y/N please! I know you don't like us right now, but I don't want to go splat on the ground." Usopp cries. "I told you Usopp she's not going to let us fall to our death." Robin chimes in.

You don't hesitate to create a soft ground beneath them just seconds before everyone hits the ground. Nami gasps for air, "Oh man I thought we were actually going to die that time." "Nami dear do you require mouth to mouth." Sanji asks, leaning in Nami's direction. "No, I do not require mouth to mouth." She yells. "Where the heck are we?" Luffy questions looking around.

"I have no idea." You answer. Zoro jogs towards the two of you, "You two good?" He asked. "Oh yeah, thanks to YN we didn't die. Luffy says cheerfully. It was a bit awkward seeing Zoro after what was said you couldn't help but wonder if he hates you. You wouldn't blame him if he did. "Yea. I'm okay. Are you guys fine? Anybody needs to be healed?"

The words were falling out of your mouth like vomit, "No we're fine but what's this freaks deal?" At Zoro's words Enel begins to cackle once more, "You have no understanding of what it means to be a god." Usopp shrieks, "He's still alive." "We don't have time for this we still need to find that book for YN." Robin adds.

"We don't have too she already has it." Luffy yells. You slightly chuckle opening your hand as the book manifested, "Oh well, good. Now we just need to get that necklace off." Robin says. "He has to say, 'I release you'." You say, while quoting the words. "Thats it?" Nami asks. "I thought it would be like some long speech." Sanji adds. "Or something in a different language." Robin chimes in.