Chapter Nineteen

Finally reaching the bottom you begin your search for Luffy, "Luffy

Finally reaching the bottom you begin your search for Luffy, "Luffy. Answer me." You yell. Your eyes look amongst the rubble. You heard a weak groan and quickly run in its direction, "Ugh I'm never doing that again." Your immediately by his side, "Oh look it's my girlfriend. You know your very pretty." "Okay. Someone is feeling a bit loopy." You say kneeling down. He laughs a bit, "Did I ever tell you how bad you I miss your body?"

"Yeah lets heal you before you start spilling our entire bedroom life." Your hands begin to glow healing Luffy's obvious concussion, "Oh this time can we try something new ... can I stretch my di-" You quickly cover his mouth continuing to heal his wounds, "Please whatever you going to say. Just tell me later." Turning your head to hide the blush creeping upon your face, Luffy chuckles to himself as he gives your palm a lick.

You shriek yanking it back, "Why would you even?" He bursts into a fit of laughter, "Yeah you clearly still have a concussion." You say, wiping your hand clean. He stops, "Oh no that went away as soon as you touched me. But I'll ask you that question later." Your body burns in anticipation, the moment being interrupted by a sudden blood curdling scream.

Luffy jumps to his feet in annoyance, "Every damn time." He curses. A hand extends towards you, "Seems like whatever that seed was is working." You say, looking in the distance. You take his hand and the two of you walk towards the constant screaming, "So what happened while I was .. I guess gone." "That goddess took over your body and gave me this seed. It was so small I thought I would lose it. And tell her to stop taking over your beautiful body I don't like it." Luffy rambles.

You chuckle at his words, "Trust me I will pass the message. I don't like it either like why couldn't she just tell me the type of seed to make or even better how to stop this crazy bastard." You continue to complain only to be stopped by Luffy placing a arm in front of you, "Look." He says, pointing ahead. Small puddles of blood lied ahead as the two of you follow it to a repulsive sight.

Enel's leg being replaced with tree bark, "You." He grits through his teeth. He glares at the two of you, "Remind me to stay on your good side." Luffy says. The small seed was taking over Enel's body he let out another scream as his other leg turns into a tree stump. Beads of sweat begins to run down his face, "This does not look good for you. " You say mocking him. A shrug of your shoulders you walk over to him, "If only it was some way for you take make this stop."

Enel coughs up blood, "Never." "Oh my god will you just say it. You lost already." Luffy yells. "This isn't going to end well .. I have no idea what this seed is capable of but you must really want to find out, so I'll wait we'll see who caves first." You smile. Luffy groans in annoyance, "Can I just keep kicking his ass?" As you once again explained the plan to Luffy, Enel's body begins to spasm.

A scream leaves his mouth, "Make it stop. Make it stop." Various pieces of back reach out of his body engulfing him inch by inch, your eyes widen witnessing how scary your power could be. The seed was turning the mans body into a tree and the process was slow and excruciating. Enel pants while his eyes travel down to his legs, "What the .. what did you do to me." "Technically it wasn't her." Luffy corrects.