Epilogue 🌺

Luffy made the wedding a destination

Luffy made the wedding a destination. He made sure everything was planned to the last detail. After the wedding he found himself having a new dilemma. It was your insatiable appetite for sex lately. Things were getting to be a bit much .. it was only so much a rubber man can take.

Currently the crew were residing at your house. Sanji was in his natural habitat which is the kitchen and in comes a frantic Luffy. "Sanji!" He huffed. Luffy bursts through the kitchen door with his pants hanging off his hips and his vest hanging off his shoulder, "Luffy what the hell! You almost made me waste my frosting for YN's beautiful gran."

He quickly fixes his pants, "Sanji .. Sanji, you have to hide me." "Hide you .. hide you from who?" "YN .. she's gone crazy." "What like her eyes. She said they were gonna be like that for a while." Sanji says. "No." Luffy quickly grabs Sanji by the collar, "She's gone crazy with sex. We have been doing it every day .. all day. I can't take it. Sanji there is nothing left in there." Sanji quickly revers the action on Luffy, "You are living my dream and you want to complain!"

"Yes! I'm tired and I can't tell her no. Have you seen her body, her face, the way she says my name. I am weak Sanji." As if in cue Luffy heard you sing his voice, "Luffy, where are you? I have to show you this new bra set I bought at the store." "She found me! If I take one look at that bra I'm done for." You open the door pupils changed into hearts scanning the room only to find Sanji.

"Thats weird I thought I heard Luffy." You say. He ducked off at the last second quickly hiding in a nearby cabinet. "No .. theres no Luffy here." Sanji quickly answers. You squint your eyes at him, "Strange. The kitchen is his favorite place." You start to slowly walk around the room, "I promise if he was here, I'll tell you." Luffy's nose caught a whiff of your scent, "Oh man I can smell her from here. She smells so good."

"You know Chopper just learned a new dance here. I think you should go see it." Sanji says. You squint your eyes at him, and Sanji pulls out a nervous smile, "I promise." Before you could check hiding places, your gran comes through the kitchen, "YN dear it seems that you are needed at the medical ward."

Sanji's face lights up from hearing Odessa's voice, "I know that lovely voice anywhere." Odessa's face instantly frowns, "Oh no." "I baked you a cake. I made it with love." Sanji says, while dancing over to her. "Remember what I said YN." Odessa says, before running away. "Wait! Just let me love you please." Sanji yells, running after her.

Now in the kitchen its just you a hidden Luffy. "Damnit Sanji." Luffy curses under his breath. "Luffy .. I know you're in here." You sing. Luffy say nothing in response, "Nothing to say? Thats fine. How about this each minute you hide, I remove a piece of clothing. Sounds fair right." Luffy grips the sides of his head, "She knows I can't resist."

Luffy could feel his boner rising as his thoughts filled with all of your intimate moments. He deeply inhales then exhales, "Just stay calm Luffy she doesn't even know you're in here." His nerves settled but it was too late. You swung the door opened to the pantry, "Gotcha." Luffy yelps and pretends that he is looking for something. "Ah just the right can." He says, while rubbing his chin.

"Really?" You grab him by his vest and pull him out of the pantry, "Are you avoiding me?" "Not avoiding just playing a small game of hide and seek." He replies with a nervous chuckle. You squint your eyes at him, "Well fine. Since you're playing that there is no need to seek what's under my clothes." You say in a huff.

You start to walk away until Luffy grips your hand, "Wait .. I didn't say that." His arm slithers around your waist pulling you right into his embrace. "I can just take a small peek." He mumbles. Faces inches from one another, "Go ahead. I'm not gonna stop you." Luffy doesn't hesitate to place your body onto a nearby counter, "Then removing your shirt in the process."

He begins giving your chest small kisses while undoing your bra and you remove his vest. Luffy erection was being suffocated in his pants and he couldn't wait any longer. "I need you now." He pants. The sound of his pants hit the floor while he slides yours off with ease. Pulling your bottom half near the edge of the counter he aligns himself against your hole, "Gomu .. Gomu no -"

Soon your cunt was being stretched by the added inches thanks to Luffy, "A-h." "You feel so good." Luffy says, with closed eyes savoring the moment. His hips begin to move on their own slowly thrusting into that sweet spot of yours. Legs dangling over the strawhats shoulders with each stroke he dished out, "Yes .. Luffy yes." You chant. The strawhat took that as a sign to go faster so he quickens his pace.

"I can't hold it ... m-much longer." He grunts. "Cum inside of me." You moan out. Right on cue Luffy's seed flowed into once again as he shivered with each drop. The two of you breathless, "I think I need a nap." Luffys says, with heavy eye lids. The poor man had been drained of bodily fluids thanks to you. You slightly laugh fixing your clothes and then his, "Cmon. Lets get you in the bed."

You open your palm producing a peach while Luffy hooks his arm around your neck, "Then after can we eat?" He questions. He takes the peach for a big chomp, "I promise we can eat after you rest." You laugh.

🌺

"Luffy, I told you it's just a ultrasound I could've came here by myself." You laugh. Luffy currently in between your legs with his head laying on your round pregnant stomach, "And miss the chance on seeing the baby. No way." He lovingly rubs your stomach while you rub his head. The silence was comfortable until the doctor walked in.

The clip board in their hand as they flipped through the notes given, "It looks like you are top health Miss YN." "Yeah I make sure she eats every day." Luffy boasters proudly. "And thank you for that its good to make sure your wife eats daily." The doctor begins to put on a pair of gloves prepping the ultrasound machine. "Alright Miss YN. Let's have a look at those babies."

Luffy is beaming from ear to ear with anticipation, but your mind was still hooked on the word "babies". The doctor was closing in on your stomach until you stopped him, "I'm sorry but you meant 'baby' right? Like baby as in one child." The doctor stared at you in confusion, "I'm confused." Luffy adds.

"Miss YN, you did know you are pregnant with twins right?" "Twins!?" You exclaim. "More than one baby!?" Luffy adds. "Yes ?" The doctor ask, confused. "Look I can show you." The doctor eases towards you then proceeds to show you that you are in fact impregnated with twins. The doctor than begins to explain the rare occurrence of being pregnant with twins and not knowing.

"I-I'm gonna be a Papa two times." Luffy says softly. "I-I don't know what to say." You add. "This is exciting its going to be one of me and one of you running around the ship." Luffy look at you with sheer excitement and love, how can you not think everything would be okay after looking into his eyes. "And with you by myside everything will be perfect." Luffy locks his lips with yours for a loving kiss making the doctor sniffle, "I love it when I tell couple unexpected news and they love it."

END

I hope you all enjoyed this series. This was honestly one of my favorite things to write and I love yall comments and support. As always please vote & comment it helps my stuff get recognized more 🌺