Chapter Three

Bellamy let out a frustrated huff as him and his crew walked the streets of Mock Town

Bellamy let out a frustrated huff as him and his crew walked the streets of Mock Town. Sticking two fingers into his neck brace adjusting its tightness, "Bellamy sir. I don't think we're going to find them." Bellamy's face scrunched up in anger, quickly turning around sending the man flying with a punch. "Anyone else has something smart to add!" The crew rapidly shook their heads "no", "Good. Now help me find my future bride." He ordered.

Falling into an orderly line with Bellamy leading in search for you and the rest of the crew. Man it is just something about that woman. While Bellamy was on the hunt the crew and yourself were busy enjoying breakfast at a nearby place, "Cmon I know I can catch it." Luffy says, getting into position. You let out a small laugh, a piece of bacon in your hand, "Okay here it comes." Jumping up like a dog he caught the meat right in his mouth.

"He has no shame." Usopp says, watching you throw more pieces of meat towards Luffy. "Looks like that guy was telling the truth. Well at least for now." Nami spoke up. "Well what are we waiting on? Let's go." Zoro dryly spoke. A waiter comes by and drops the check off, "Clearly the tab first." Sanji adds. "Alright so who's paying?" You questioned.

"I'm broke." Chopper says proudly. "Yeah me too kind of spent all my money on new tools."Usopp says, rubbing the nape of his neck. You slowly blinked, "Well okay then. So uh Sanji, Zoro what about you two surely you still have a few berries left?" You asked, nervously. "Moss brain drinked all of it up." Sanji casually said. "Don't blame that crap on me. You were the one buying drinks for a bunch of women that dont want you." Zoro retorted.

The two began to argue as you came to the realization that none of you had any type of money. Suddenly Luffy slammed his hand onto the table gaining everyone's attention, "Then it's settled." "What the hell? What's settled?" Zoro questioned. "We run." He replied. The straw hat quickly grabbed you, tossing your body over his shoulder, butt facing towards everyone as Luffy proudly spoke, "Last one to the ship is a rotten egg."

He darted out of the restaurant, "Some kind of captain he is." Nami says, getting up from her seat. "If you're going to dine and dash you are supposed to walk out. It causes less suspicion." Nami casually spoke, while she and Robin left the restaurant gracefully. Leaving Usopp, Chopper, Zoro and Sanji, "Uh oh." Usopp spoke, watching the waiter walk over. Zoro quietly stood to his feet, "Well you guys heard the man last ones to the ship is a rotten egg." Zoro says, running off.

"Hey!" The waiter yelled, as he watched everyone else run behind Zoro. "Damn pirates." The waiter huffed, running towards the exit. Meanwhile Luffy was laughing as he carried you towards the ship, "We're never going to pay for any of our tabs are we?" You asked, casually dangling over his shoulder. "Of course not." He laughed. Suddenly someone popped out in front of you two, "Boss I found them!" He yelled.

"Huh?" Luffy spoke. "You know him or something?" He casually asked, while resting his head right on your butt. "How would I know him? We've only been here for like a day." "Well we don't know you. So what do you want?!" Luffy yelled. The man didn't answer Luffy's question, only for silence to be replaced by maniacal laughter. "What the hell? These dudes are crazy. Also put me down." You said, wiggling around on Luffy's shoulder, "Seems like we meet again, beautiful." A familiar voice spoke.