Chapter Ten

You along with the rest of the crew followed behind Enel, while himself and Boa pointed out local tourist attractions

You along with the rest of the crew followed behind Enel, while himself and Boa pointed out local tourist attractions. The towns people didn't appear to fear for their lives, everyone genuinely seemed happy. You began to ponder; Maybe Ala was wrong about this rogue god. "And the final stop on our tour is our lovely palace." Boa says, interrupting your thoughts.

The giant golden double doors opened, and everyone awed in response. The palace was shimmering clean from top to bottom and seemed to go on for miles. Servants walked down a nearby spiral staircase, "Yes and our servants here will escort you all to your perspective rooms. All separate I suppose?" "No, me and Nami are rooming together." Sanji gushed.

Nami threw a punch at him sending the cook flying, "I will be rooming alone." "Excellent." Boa says, flashing a smile towards Luffy. "Yeah, me and my girlfriend need a room somewhere far from everybody because of all the se-" Before your no filter of a man could finish your hand stopped his words.

Nervously laughing, "Me and this one will be rooming alone but just ignore his request." "You and the straw hat?" Enel questioned, looking confused. "Perhaps she was mistaken dear." Boa comments with a closed eyed smile. "No, I was correct. We do need a room together." You replied back. For some reason there was some unspoken tension between the two of you, but there if there is a problem you of course had no problem solving it.

Enel breaks the tension with a small laugh, "Well of course. A room for the two of you will be no problem. You are a fellow god after all." Their servants began to lead everyone up the staircase, "Right." You drag out. "Uh oh looks like Miss YN had to put someone in their place." Chopper says. "Chopper now is not the time." Usopp adds.

🌺

"So how do I look?" You ask. Luffy and yourself were in the middle of getting ready for this "dinner" Enel insisted on. You were dressed in a olive green dress that held slits on both sides of your thighs, giving you subtle sex appeal. Luffy felt his mouth run a bit dry staring at you, until he stretched his arms out bringing you into his embrace.

"You look beautiful like always." He says softly. The straw hat couldn't help himself peppering every exposed part of your body with kisses. Your breath hitches in your throat as a small moan escaped, "I have a feeling were going to be late." Luffy stuck his tongue out dragging it across the exposed cleavage, "I'll be quick I promise."

You stepped back and began to remove unzip your dress, "No keep it on." Luffy says, grabbing ahold of your hand. "C-Can you bend over?" "Um .. okay." You crawled slowly onto the bed getting on all fours, "Like this?" You asked, craning your neck to the side to look at him. "Yes." he answered. Luffy lifts up your dress with ease, dragging his finger along the lines of your panties, "Just like this."

You could hear him shuffling with his pants and the soft thud they made once hitting the ground. He sticks to fingers into your panties pulling them to the side, cool air ghosting your cunt making you shiver. "Luffy cmon." You whine. You wiggle your hips slightly just enough to feel his tip graze over your cunt. He hissed at your action wasting no time shoving himself inside inch by inch.