Chapter Seven

A bright light awoke you from your slumber, eyes adjusting to the surroundings

A bright light awoke you from your slumber, eyes adjusting to the surroundings. "Not this shit again." You huffed. Noticing you were in Ala's domain once again, standing to your feet dusting off bits of flower particles. "Alright what is it now Ala? Go ahead and come out of the shadows." Eyes scanning the area to see where the goddess would reveal herself, suddenly she appeared right in front of you.

"What the fuck!?" You scream. "Mind your tongue child you are still in the presence of a god." Ala spoke. Rolling your eyes at her words, "So what does the goddess need from the child now?" You question, folding your arms over your chest. "How close are you to finding the rogue god?" "I don't know. I assume were close because I almost died on the way there yet again." Ala brushes you off, "Dramatics with you humans all the time. That swordsman wouldn't have let you die. You have to find that god soon he's planning to take over this entire world."

"How do you know he wouldn't let me die? Zoro doesn't like anything but his swords and alcohol. Also, what do you mean take over the world?" "How long will you be naive YN? Find the rogue god, stop him and bring balance to this world again." "Naive? What the hell does that mean? And can you at least tell me what kind of powers this "rogue god" has?" Ala said nothing in response.

Instead, she started activated her powers to bring you back into the real world. Eyes opening once again to see you were still in bed with a loud snoring Luffy next to you. "I am so sick of her doing that shit." You muttered. Luffy started to shuffle beside you, wrapping your body into his as he deeply inhaled your scent, "Is something wrong?" He asked. You let a sigh, "Nothing really just the usual, a goddess invading my dreams and giving me a task."

Luffy drifted off back to sleep as your mind still echoed with her words, "What does she mean by naive?"

🌺

Breakfast was a bit silent today only the sounds of utensils clattering could be heard while Zoro and Luffy was in the middle of a death stare match. "So." Robin spoke up, clearing her throat. "How's everyone's food?" "So good." You say, with a smile. "Mhm Miss YN is right." Chopper adds. Usopp, Sanji and Nami nod their head in agreement, attempting to keep the awkwardness down to a minimum.

The tension was so thick in the air it couldn't be cut with a knife. Zoro bit down on his food while staring at Luffy, "Maybe Zoro will keep his mouth on his food this time." Luffy spoke. Zoro's eyebrows furrowed in anger, "Or you could just not leave the food behind." He snapped back. "Uh oh." Usopp says, grabbing his food leaving the table. "You know it sure is nice outside today." Nami spoke, attempting to change the conversation.

Luffy's body began to emit a little bit of steam, "Say that again." Sanji stood to his feet and brought his leg down onto the table, "Look if you two are going to fight again. Don't do that shit around my delicious food." Zoro smacked Sanji's foot off the table, "Move your disgusting feet." Suddenly a piece of food flew into the greenetes face, "Oops." Luffy says, sarcastically.