Chapter Eight

"Wow

"Wow." You say in awe. Your eyes absorbed the endless stream of cloud rivers, "When they said Sky Village, they really meant it." Usopp adds. "According to this map, all of the cloud streams go in different directions." Nami says, staring at the map. "Oh, which way is the food?" Luffy asked, placing both hands on his hips.

"Is that all you can think about now?" Sanji asked. "Yes." He replied. Rolling your eyes at Sanji's and Luffy's bickering you produced a small bundle of fruits, "Here." You dryly say. You couldn't help but to still be a little upset at Luffy's actions from earlier it's almost like he doesn't trust you. The straw hat was going to have to do more than just apologize to you.

"Oh, YN dear you're so magnificent." Sanji gushed, swirling around you with heart shaped pupils. Luffy slightly pout sensing your anger, "Are you still mad at me?" He asked. You said nothing only turning around and walking away. Zoro watched in the distance as he pretended to be asleep, lowly snickering at you and Luffy's interaction.

"Cmon I said I was sorry." He whined. Back still facing him as he tugged on your arm, "You want me to get on my knees. Fine I'll do it." Luffy went to the ground sitting on his knees before you, it was as if your body had a mind of its own as it turned to face him. His face in a sad pout with his pleading eyes, "Please I'm sorry." You could feel your anger fading away, how could you not accept his pleading apology.

While you were busy letting Luffy apologize to you, the ship was still sailing up the cloud stream. "I think we might have a problem guys." Chopper says. Everyone looked up and began to scream, the ship was sailing towards a stream that turns upside down. "Were all gonna die!" Usopp screamed. The tears started to flow out of Chopper's eyes as he ran around in circles wailing for help.

"Everybody grab ahold of something!" Zoro yelled. But it was too late you and Luffy were already falling out of the ship. Luffy stretched his arms out, one grabbing yours while the other grabbed onto a nearby tree. "I got you." He says, attempting to catch his breath. Your heartbeat thumping in your ears while you looked in the distance watching the ship sail away. "We'll catch up with you guys soon." Luffy yelled.

"How we have no idea where we are?" You say scanning the area. Luffy stretched his arm a bit more dropping you both to the ground. "Huh." He says, while scratching his head. "I guess you're right." The area was filled with an endless amount of plant life internally smiling knowing that the two of you will find your way to the sky village with ease. "So does this mean you forgive me?" He asked, fiddling with his fingers.

"Yes, Luffy I forgive you." You reply. "Promise?" He asked, giving you his best puppy eyes. "Yes, I promise." Luffy let out a small chuckle, "Good. Let's celebrate." He says, ripping his clothing off. Your eyes grew wider when you looked down to see his boner swinging around freely, "L-Luffy lets at least wait until we find a safe place to rest first." You quickly blurt out, attempting to hide your flustered face. 

"Oh." He dragged out. "That is smart babe. Shelter first then sexy time later." "J-Just put on your clothes."

🌺