Chapter Fourteen

After that one-sided dream and argument with Ala you found yourself outside

After that one-sided dream and argument with Ala you found yourself outside. Standing in the distance watching the crew pack up. Luffy head hanging low with each step making your heart ache by the second. I just hope he can forgive me after all of this. Will he even still love me?

Mind began to race with all sorts of scenarios on how Luffy could possibly reject you. Sadly, you wouldn't blame you were the one that said you never loved him even once. A sudden poke of the shoulder startled you without hesitation you quickly spin around punching them in the gut.

"I see someone has been working out." Zoro coughed out, holding his gut. You quickly apologize, "Sorry but also don't sneak up on me." He rubs his gut as he stands straight up, "Fair enough." He says, clearing his throat. "So?" You questioned.

"So, you really staying here?" "Yup" You respond, placing emphasis on the "p". "Look I just want to know. The other night I kind of told you that I was in love with you a-and I wanted to know if you felt the same way." He rambled. Your eyes widen at his words, you were hoping through your drunken state that what Zoro said was just a hallucination, but it was actually true.

I'm sorry Zoro but I have no choice but to do this. "Well perfect timing Zoro just fucking perfect. Do you really think I am interested in any man right now? So, fucking selfish you just seen me and your "so called best friend" break up and here you are trying to pick up the pieces." "So, what! I'm just supposed to walk around burying my feelings. I couldn't do it anymore!"

"You are delusional! I never liked you. I needed to get one off and you were the nearest man there. It could've easily been someone else. I guess that day you thought you were special. News flash you're not." You yell. Zoro was speechless he figured he would get rejected but this was on another level.

His face contorted in anger, "Fine! I don't give a shit. Take my damn heart out and stomp all over it. I hope you enjoy your shitty life here." He yells, storming off. Sadness fell upon your shoulders once again as you sink onto a nearby wall. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

🌺

An angry Zoro stomped onto the boat while everyone watched. "What's gotten into him?" Nami questions. "Perhaps he's angry YN isn't joining us."  Robin answered. Nami dramatically gasp, "You don't think he's still in love with her?" Robin spoke nothing in return just continued to put her things away.

Nami dramatically gasps, "He is isn't he!?" She exclaimed. "It's not my truth to tell." Robin calmy says walking away. Nami lets out a exaggerated sigh, "Why didn't he make his move last year. I could've won the bet." The boat fell silent for the rest of the sail all the way into the night.

Luffy avoided everyone by hiding out in the restroom. The moon was shining in the night sky when the straw hat finally emerged out of the restroom. He walked to edge of the ship taking in the sight of the moon being surround by rows after rows of clouds.