Chapter Eleven

"Look I can explain

"Look I can explain." Luffy says. He slowly rose to his feet holding both his hands in the air, "Shut the fuck up." You snapped. Luffy shriveled down to the ground staring at you with pleading eyes, "Yes mam." Boa casually emerged her naked form out of the bubble bath dressing her body in a robe, "My god all of this whining behind a man that isn't your husband." The pendant of the necklace started to glow amplifying your rage. "Say that again." You whisper.

Luffy wasn't sure what to do only staring at you, quiet as a mouse, "I said he isn't your hu-" Boa was cut off by your fist connecting right in her face. The punch held such force it sent the woman flying through the walls. Each wall being destroyed followed by the wails of nearby people. "What the hell was that?!" Usopp screamed.

"More like who was that?" Zoro adds. The crew peeped their heads through the hole in the wall, "Oh look its YN and Luffy." Robin says, pointing towards the two of you. "She looks .. angry." Nami adds. Angry was an understatement the emotions that were whirling inside of you were ready to burst. Soon your body starts to slowly transform into its goddess form while Boa was escaping the pile of debris that were on top of her.

"Stay your ass here until I get back." You snapped at Luffy. "Yes mam." He quickly says. Both of your hands cuff either side of the wall and you propel your body towards the former pirate empress. The crew comes running over, "What the hell is going on?" Zoro questioned. That was until everyone noticed Luffy was completely naked causing everyone to groan in disgust, "Put some dang pants on." Chopper said.

"Right. I didn't want to move making YN even more mad." He replied, rapidly dressing himself. "Yeah, I think it's too late for that." Usopp says, watching the fight. Boa and you were exchanging hits at a high speed, "Such shame two beauties fighting over you when I am standing right here. Willing and ready to love them and cater to their needs." Sanji says, shaking his head.

"How about you shut up you damn chef." Zoro said. As the crew began to bicker Luffy continued to watch the fight between you and Boa as his stomach churned with a unsettling feeling. "Some former empress your punches are weak." You laugh. Boa slightly growls, "Were just getting started fertility fraud." You gasp, "Fraud!?" Suddenly Boa grabbed you sending the both of you through countless walls finally stopping at a empty room.

This was a fight unlike before something was coursing through your body, a surge of adrenaline could you be possibly enjoying this? There was no time to savor this moment, Boa was already launching her next attack. Only for it to be countered, the two of you dishing out the same moves and counters. "What the fuck. First you try to steal my man now my fighting style."

"Please as if anyone wants to be like you." She retorts. That was the last straw you've had enough she wanted to feel the force of your goddess power than that's what she's going to get. Both of your hands cuff her shoulders sending you both flying out of a nearby window. Pained groans leaving both of your lips, "Can we lay here for a second?" She asked. "Yeah. Why'd I do that?" You reply, rubbing the shards of glass off.