Hughes X Vince

98 Not Out!

BBL 10,

Semi Final between Sydney Sixers and Perth Scorchers. Winner will go directly at Final and will be the HOST also, Loser will get a second chance to knock-out!

James Vince is the opener for Sixers. As Sixers choose ball first and Scorchers were able to score 167. So they set the target on the board. Josh Philippe was out on 45 by Liam Livingston. Then the 3rd batsman was Daniel Hughes. James Vince was batting superbly. But When he comes at 90s everyone got frightened. WHY? Cz No Sydney Sixers player ever scored a CENTURY Since BBL 01! All the single players want to get rid of the 'Title' Every team has one century at least but Sixers! Sixers Had no Century... Their target was easy to chase. Matter is, Whenever Hughes comes to play a shot he played it slowly so that they can't get runs! Yes. HE ALSO WANTED VINCE TO SCORE 100. Everyone even clapped when he done that. He didn't score a single run till the over finish! He got the REWARD also. Vince was on the Run, Hughes even didn't take a single run cz if Vince comes to bat then the next over will Ruin. He played all the 5 balls slowly to be on his spot till the over finish. Vince wasn't supporting it, cz they only need 1 runs for victory. But VINCE! He was at 98! It can't be 99* (not out). So do why, Hughes played the role over.... Hughes was 21 off 21. Doesn't matter at all. All he was doing is, to look at Vince and Sacrifice every single balls just saying, "WHAT?!" after missing out, just for him, just for his Century. Even their captain, Moises Henriques got emotional after seeing that Sacrifice.

So the over came,
Andrew Tye was the bolwer. And yes, every single person was watching the thing over the field. So do why, TYE! He and his captain, Ashton Turner discussed something before the first ball. On the contrary, James Vince was ready to. Ready for smash a boundary not only for his CENTURY but also his Teams Victory! Andrew Tye, then what he proved, was the CRUEL SELFISHNESS with a Damage Personality and a POOR MENTALITY showed ever in sports as well as BBL history....
He balls a Wide Ball so do why they can get those one run... then what? The Sacrifice of Dan Hughes isn't matter, the title that Sixers is having till beginning isn't leaving, and James Vince... he paused like Death! Those 2 runs will always be the Desire... They won the match by 9 wickets but 98 not out? 98 not out is alike to a Duck! He knows it! Anyone couldn't take it! Yes, he became the Man of the Match, but the SMILE of his face gone after the wide ball.

 They won the match by 9 wickets but 98 not out? 98 not out is alike to a Duck! He knows it! Anyone couldn't take it! Yes, he became the Man of the Match, but the SMILE of his face gone after the wide ball

Andrew Tye said sorry dramatically, Ashton Turner said to reporters that it was unfortunate. But what is actually TRUE is known by all! He was just shocked and disappointed.. they can't take the thing 'No Century yet' He tried but failed for some cruelty....

____________________

- Thank you so much mate
- Why?
- Whatever you've done out there
- Oh really?
- No mate. Thank you
- Ah! Its okay Dude!
- Thanks
- Fine WELCOME
- But you shouldn't have-
- Ah! Vince. You know we all wanted
- Yeah. But look for me-
- FOR TYE! [cuts him]
- Yeah but..
- But forget it. Maybe it wasn't out LUCK tonight.
- Yes [Dissapointed]
- Look Vince [He pats on his shoulder] you can't say you didn't even try. Don't be sad! It's just whatever it is. Look at me
- [He looks; still sad] Hughes?
- Hmm
- Nothing [He was going to say something but didn't say]
- Listen [couldn't catch it] Trust me somebody is gonna do this for us. We still have the FINAL left. You will go better next time. Trust yourself like we all do
- [Appreciates]
- Okay.

When Hughes tried to sleep at night, he couldn't sleep for something that his head is keeping. It's knocking his mind again and again. What is it! 'Hughes?' 'Hmm' 'Nothing' --- Those 3 words are disturbing him. What was it? Did he miss something?.... that worried keeps Hughes awake whole night.

Next Morning,

"Vince?" Hughes calls. "Yeah. Over here," Vince says. Hughes comes with a cup of Latte and offers him, "Take it. Its hardly found in UK." "[Smiles] Who says?" Takes the Coffee. "Actually I wanted to tell you something." "Say." "Last night after that match I guess You were going to Tell me something," Hughes starts. "Something?" Vince questions. "Yeah Actually when you were going to, I mean you called me 'Hughes' then I said 'what' you said 'Nothing,' Soo what was it? I mean what were you going to say?" Vince is looking at him as though he forgot about it. "So you know nothing?" Hughes asked. "N-no. I'm sorry if I remembers I will say you," Vince says. "I guess it was important." "Ah!" Vince is memorising, tried harder, then suddenly remembers. "So when your mind find it don't forget to tell me," Hughes was about to leave. Vince stopped him, "WAIT!" Hughes looked back. "I remember!" Vince says with a deep breath. Hughes turned back and says, "Tell." His tone was soft, softer than before. Vince looks down as what he is gonna say is like HE doesn't want to say. But did, "Listen Hughes. Let me CLEAR one thing. And don't cut me off." "I won't." So Vince starts, "Don't say you have no interest on, on me. I know everything. And falling in love isn't a mistake. You see me you loved me. It's alright with me! But [He takes a breath] But matter, I mean matter is, YOU JUST NO NOTHING ABOUT ME. I mean not as a lover or whatever you think. You don't know my THINGS. LIKE, like [He looks up on his eyes] My family has confirmed my Wedding with someone I don't know. Its by their choice. And I-I promised them also that I will marry him [Breaths down] So, it will be BETTER that you forget me, Hughes. I also know for me you all did on last match. I couldn't get 100 Hughes for TYE. You can't get ME for, for these. I couldn't say it cz I was thankful and I didn't want to Break you. I AM SORRY [sighs]." Hughes is looking at him like he never seen Vince with such an innocent face. "VINCE?" "Yeah." "It's all okay with me. I Loved you that doesn't mean I want you also. I always thought you deserve better than me. And your family's choice of course will be upper-class." "DON'T SAY LIKE THAT [shouts]." "Fine sorry. But you still deserve better and It was my responsibility to let you score 100. Not because I love you. And final thing is, I noted that Tye couldn't score you 100 even after my Sacrifice and I can't get you for these, I noted it Vince. I did!" While saying Hughes left the place. Vince is looking at him with a crying eyes, watching him vanished to an unknown path...

............