Renshaw X Sam

English Guy!

Saw the Polaroid, thought it's the SAME picture he took months ago. Hold it as backward and saw a line written with blue ink, "Hey English guy, that old British guy said Sorry! Would you...." then- no words left! He noticed that the place to write more was eneded. But 'Would you....' "WHAT!" He asked himself.

_____________________

Waking down slowly, might had no choice to talk with another. Still can't recognise him, 'What would you do, Sam? Was it rude?' Asked himself. Who else even care! Below his mind, trillions pain gathered. He hasn't showed a single. It isn't his type. He reckons what troubles are coimg, he will bow down and accept heartily.

"Hey wassup?" Sam asked. "Nothing special. Just got me back again in my hometown and lost a bit," Renshaw replied. "Oh cool. So ahm! Can I ask you something?" Sam says hesitantly. "Sure what is it?" "Actually had you kept yourself aside from that, you know, that night's occurrence? I mean are you fine now?" Renshaw tries to remember and unluckily he got that point. The hesitation starts, "Ahm! Y-yeah. I'm, I'm alright. Ah- doing Good. Ha! Mean- I'm sorry again." Sam was judging him with non- intentionally. Renshaw didn't notice. "You don't have to say sorry. It's not your fault either. Ahm! It's all okay with me," Sam tries to console him. "Hm alright," his mind was kicking himself, legs were forcing to run, heart was beating faster. Should he ask again?

Come back to his thought, how can even he notice that Love in his utterly eyes. It can't be happen. He even got a dream about him last night. Why he even got a Polaroid of himself under his arm, clicked by him? He is so confused and those preservation seeking his morality upwards holding beneath his death against all walls at a time. He didn't want him back, why even he has lots of unanswered questions!

2 months earlier,

- Hey wait. Give a pose. Let me take a picture, won't You?

- Y-yeah sure [a bit hesitate] How you doing?

- So Well. Happy to got back in my hometown

- Cool

/clicked a Polaroid/

- Let me see

/gives him after some shakes/

- Isn't it cute?

- It's gorgeous [roused with delightness]

- Glad you like it

- Thank you

_________________

- Love British guys. They are awesome, I reckon. Those charmness, characters are attractive.

- [chuckles] Do you have any other intentions?

- No not at all. Swear to God.

- Then why so delightness?

- No. Looking at and imagining. If-

- If?

- Nothing [ignored]

- How can an Aus guy-

- No, I was born in England. Just left the country. And somehow it cursing to get myself back. Know?

- That's what I told you before if- what?

- NOTHING [hardly says]

- Fine. I cannot force you either.

Let's it go..

Later,

Didn't see him either. What he even wanted to ask?

Thought Sam

- Hey I mean are you lost? [Waves his hand before Sam]

- No [Stragley] You're gonna tell me something

- Y-yeah

- Say

- Actually I.know it's a bit taugh to say some lines now I mean in that situation. I wasn't at hurry to get myself in and upwards from the situation what hold me back. I mean, I wanted to assure a thing that its been a while since we met. And I've been looking you at London. I walked down, every morning. Come here to see you, or have a chat. Didn't have much Brave [laughs] but control myself. And I-

- What do you want to say?

- I'm fall in Love with you, Sam.

- WHAT? [Shocked, got a vit of anger]

- Yeah [didn't look] Don't you-

- ARE YOU DRUNK OR SOMETHING? It makes no sense to call me here and show that dumbness ahead. Please, can you stop? Oh God! It's too much Renshaw. Literally too much. I trusted you that doesn't mean you took it as- oh come on. Please [stood up, didn't waste any time to leave, leave Renshaw alone]

.

.

That image what Renshaw took, 'Great Photographer!' Sam commented. But not the great peace he wants to have once he was lost, lost forever. No other choice left either. Since that happened, he eagerly did nothing wrong wether it created a damage inside or a booked paradise kept waiting for him. Had no knowledge, only can sense aumor sometimes it feels stragley. Though he didn't expect him, still holding his breath inside throughout miseries. What he want actually?!

Far from here, noticing a guy is running faster for no reason. Decreasing the distance from him and deep down some passion left for exact visionaries. Exhales, kept breathing. "What happeneded?" Sam asked in a worried tone. "I thought I'd lost you." Sam is looking, emotionally. Trying to say a thing, but rather said, "I should say that. No reply-" Renshaw is looking at him, faith has delighted, kept him forward but his legs are still steady and know some issues. "I was shocked a bit. It was unfortunate and I couldn't trust," said Renshaw. "Would you trust-" Sam feels hesitate that time to say things he actually wants Renshaw to know. He looks up at Renshaw didn't get any hope but controls his Emotion and said again, "Would you trust if I tell you-" Stops again. Looks down, couldn't settle his eyes with Renshaw for longer. "Say," Renshaw says politely, "I would trust you. Say what!" He declared, knows what he needs at that time. "If I tell you that I love you too," finally says some words what even couldn't be expected by Renshaw. "What?!" He got shocked, which is normal. "Y-yeah," Sam says, didn't notice the peace in Renshaw's face. He moves forward that time, leans down and Hugs him, what he needs heartily that time.

Wrote a postcard and attached that image of himself. Fortunately he did no sense what was he doing.

Meanwhile,

- You didn't write after - 'WOULD YOU....'?

- Ah! You didn't notice that there was no space left for write more

- Okay but can't you say what you wanted to say?

- ACCEPT [paused] my apology

- You lied!

- ACCEPT ME

- [chuckles]

................