Conway X Richardson

Jersey 88!

When I look at your eyes, I don't know I feel goosebumps

___

Boundaries are located, each gutt is arising, each faith are holding.... the revenge from 2019 World Cup is especially allowed India to give the opening match to NZ to take their Revenge. NZ choosed to Bawl as Tom Latham is leading. The target is 283 on board. The opener Conway and Young came down to their creese, marked the line. Within a single minute, all the army's of England roar like lions on the crowd- Will Young got out on his first ball! He looks around as got shocked- surrounded with England fans! Then Ravindra comes out from dugout. Then what! Devon Conway and Ravindra scored- 6, 4, 6, 4, 6,4...... partnership of 273*!!! Conway with 152* Ravindra with 123*. NZ won by 9 wickets... that's how a revenge look like! He clapped, clapped so hard that his palm turns red. Each 4s, each 6s-- only he clapped from 1st class gallery. "Chill dude! Chill--" He heard a lot of times, didn't react, gives smile from corner of his mouth.

______________________

World Cup is running. Though some of the team and family members are allowed with each players. As the brother of chief manager, Kane Richardson allowed himself to be in the hotel with other fellas. It already announced that Aus and NZ will stay in same hotel. After all other conclusion he concerned off staying for a short period. Not everyone is happy to see him with them accept one. He throws himself in the board hotel and stay there till end. He had no other clue.

The damages ended, war begins in his mind. Some paces are going by its sequence, not a single judgment left with his soul, not even a determination. He felt heavier, his stronger feelings died. He can't rise from his beneath what made a hole inside. His words are so loud that no one can hear.

Unboxed his parcel he ordered when he was in Australia. A glorious smiles flies across his red lips when he holds that in front of his eyes. 3 Jerseies- One belongs to Aus and two belongs to NZ. Adam Zampa is his teen Friend and he is here for supporting him every way down. He even assured him- he will be the most wicket taker. He remembered he got a slap on face after hearing that, Jesus! How can even Zampa believe? But if you look at present table, Zampa is top of it. So it's time for slapping BACK...

Wears the black Jersey. One is for Jimmy Neesham, his friend since 2019. Checked the time and got his car keys to rush to the stadium like old days, correction- GOOD old days. Packed one of his gift boxes he brought with him. Birthdays are on the way and yes, some specialities are also like, great knocks.

Stands from his VIP seat, claps till his palm got reddish. Didn't care, heared some footsteps coming and cheering is keep going. Moves a little bit corner, gives space to them for going to the Dressing room. One narrow look acrossed while Passing Kane Richardson. He smirkes and hide his half face with hands.

"What are you doing here?" Conway says when he watches Richardson at dressing room. He Smiles, "Congratulation. Great knock BTW." He says and Conway noticed he extends his hand with a gift holding on it. "What-" "For you. I love great knocks. And yeah remember last years test knock? I was there too. Now take it." He gives that gift to Conway. And Conway still is confused and strangley looking at him. He gives a fake smile on him and speaks, "I love your friendship with Neesh. I hope-" "Thanks," Richardson cuts him off. Conway is still looking at him with a questioned face. He keeps theat gift on his bag and turns his face, "Thank YOU for that gift. I hope its amazing." "Welcome." Richardson moves around and Conway looks at him. He was about to say something about Jimmy but Richardson turns back and leaves that place. Conway couldn't call him either, he is glancing at his BACK, why?