Williamson X Josh

I didn't mean it

"I know you love Tacos. Maybe that Barbacoas. Mexican tacos are awesome. Actually Whenever I visit Australia I eat Tacos." Williamson said. "Which Tacos are your fav?" Hazlewood Asks. "Ah! Ice Cream [confusely]" "ICE CREAM?" Hazlewood got shocked. "Yeah. Waffle-" "Oh that. That is NOY TACO." "So?" "That is [Takes a breath] one kind of ice cream not one kind of Taco." "Oh! My bad. But that's my favourite," Williamson says happily. Hazlewood didn't react further just ordered 2 Tacos.

Williamson was so Happy to see his fav Tacos; Hazlewood nothing but stares at his Smile.

Just one month was running after their Relationship. They took time to go out for a quick snack, wasn't just a passing time, even more that it. They shared each-others moment of life, each-others Favourite things to do.... moreover, they spent a nice day together.

Williamson noticed every moment when his and Hazy's eyes got attached. Hazlewood loves his beautiful Smile-- Williamson knows it. Hazlewood even shared his Taco with him for tasting a bit. He knows Williamson is non-Vegetarian but Williamson tasted it and said it was good. Hazy just captured his SMILES with his hazel eyes.

________________

That memory was when they were good as heaven. But at present, it is hell going through themselves. Time has changed, they are changed. The demand, life has asked for was nothing but a misfortune. They couldn't take it, they couldn't be passed. They failed to hold each-other. That's the reality, the Lesson, they learned...

- Hazy, You will get back
- Get back?
- I mean if you go
- Go where Starc?
- Go to WILLIAMSON.
- You know it isn't my fault
- You should say SORRY?
- I know
- You know. Are you crazy?
- I am-
- Just go!
- You know I'm not getting him back ANYMORE
- Just go and tell him Sorry that's it.

Hazy has no choice Left. Nowadays Life had become a misfortune for him. Everytime he is falling down and down. Nobody is here for keeping him off knees. He knows if he goes to Williamson, it will throw him in a Great Shame. He can't take more...

Their distance started since When they disbelieved each-other. And the disbelieved started with a little thing as well as friendship. Living far away from Hazlewood, Williamson wasn't changing at all. The busyness of profession has another demand what Williamson didn't care. But then the days became cruel as hell, when he took all things in another position at least one step before Hazy. He couldn't smell Williamson  but realised rightly when their Break Up showed up!

Flashback,

"I know how the trouble makes you believe Hazy," Williamson says, "And it goes to an unknown place even where my right isn't allowed." "Are you non-sense?" Hazlewood says. "Might be. Actually I become Hazy. I become. I didn't want anything but a single trust is my deservation I guess-" "I SHOULD SAY THAT. SHOULDN'T I? How much things I have done for you? Did you count? Nah! Actually You can't. Cz you don't WANT TO. Cz it's me. I know," Hazy shouted even louder. "If you are having such problems LEAVE. I don't care. You weren't asked for LOVE. I am happy alone-" "Fine. YOU LEAVE FIRST. CZ I LOVED YOU-" "LOVED?" "SHUT THE FUCK UP WILLIAMSON. JUST LEAVE." Williamson sighs and left that place. Hazlewood says nothing but watched him go.

___________________

"I have learned much," Hazlewood is saying himself. Things aren't working same as he wanted. He should make sure; ahead for everything he is being a piece of paper. He is nothing without him. He has no other thing to hold for tackling the wavey sea. He have to be Alive maybe for someone; he knows.

The day when Hazy sets his mind and go back to Williamson,

Williamson wasn't shocked when he saw him. Because he knows he is coming. Yes, he didn't love him when their relationship started. He accepted him just for Hazy. Cz Hazy loves him more...

- I know its been late but-
- I know WHY are you here, Hazy.
- Ah-
- You don't have to tell me
- I am Sorry
- [Didn't react]
- I am Sorry for being Stupid. I know its my fault to not trust you and. Hah! And I should trust you and give priority first.
- Your friends first [gives an awful smile]
- Were! But promising you they never will from now
- Who says I'm accepting you?
- I didn't ask for acceptance either.
- [Looks at him]
- I am telling you Sorry because I trust my friends not you. When you deserved it I couldn't give.
- I wasn't my deservation it was MY RIGHT
- I AM Sorry. I didn't mean it.
- What do you ment?
- I ment your matters. All You asked for a single trust but since our past revealed you have lost everything. Can you feel it? You don't think we should compromise and What I ment is, you should have told me also if I was doing any mistake, Williamson.
- Over-
- Yeah over my friends. I care that doesn't mean you should-
- Are you blaming me Hazy?
- I ain't. Just letting you think, What I ment.
- Fine.
- I need apology.
- Hah! [Smile] you know what Hazy, I am not you that's why I'm giving you every single NEED. I asked for Trust you asked for Apology. We are not same that's why I'm forgiving you. In life, that ups and downs matter more than a healthy relationship. Im happy you have learned things. I'm happy Hazy.
- [Hazy's eyes got wet isntant] I'm sorry
- It's okay now

Yes they got back again after that miserable situation. They Hugged and Kissed also. They reunion was a piece of heaven.

Days down,

"What have you ordered?" Williamson asked, "You didn't tell me either. Have you paid?" "Just planned a room date with you. Haven't you seen our bedroom?" Hazy says. "[Shys] I saw. It's beautiful Hazy. I love that candles. It was looking amazing with glitter," Williamson impressed. "[Smiles back] Let's go upstairs." "Okay."

Hazlewood looking at Williamson while pouring the Red Wine on his Glass. The golden light of candle creates a Romantic effect.
While unpacking the food, Hazlewood suddenly Says, "Stop!" "WHY?" "First guess what's in there?" "Why?" Williamson says. "Guess?" "Ah! Pizza? No no no- it's ah I don't know. Say," Williamson told him. "Waffle ICE Cream Tacos for you, Sweetie," Hazy answer quitely. "Oh Really?" Williamson surprised and looks happy also. Cz he loves it. "Thanks Hazy. You are awesome." He Hugged Hazy and Hazy Hugged back.

..................