Wade X Wagner

Bunch of Letters

Days aren't remained the same as before. Wade knows how their conversation went. He couldn't find himself in normal position than before, haven't took a pity on himself. He somehow felt he should give him a chance, cause he found himself shifting peacefully by his heart whenever he falls down at the thinking of Wagner. 'Was it Love?' He thinks, it more than it!

End of the WC- this thought is kicking his back. Whether he needs a handy tool to get into it or no necessity at all. But he needs time to think sharply and to make a normal decision. He heard a lot about him, but still couldn't know himself!

WC running,

Wade numerously cought himself back to set his mind during this season. After doing heart and soul practice, he came down downstairs as one of the hotel staffs knocked his door off for a letter....

Dear Wade,

Know its taugh to understand a single day without me and first or all if one is showing his feeling utterly, other should bow down with tremendous respect. I wasn't teaching you those virtues so why you taught me how to Live with all of your convictions and affections?

Didn't catch me!

I was surprised after walking one and half step, I looked back to see you and my eyes got flickered of the passionate impact gutting wether some pacific abdomen could notify me to breath alive or die randomly on the shortage of your soul. Its wave hits me hard, throws me from above and placed me in the sea of thoughtfulness.

I didn't mention my name, I settled a moment that you'll be worrying, thinking about me and it would be the perfect excuse for me to get into it again. Not in a dramatic way, the preferences still alive with one mighty knowledge and those manners have its own name- LOVE! I didn't recall you, my waiting dying soul is bothering being enough to be there for tomorrow, I reckon why it's so hard to forget what my eyes noticed...

Need no answer, just wanted to assure things what might be arrogant to you. Still furnishing the depth beneath my bottom of the heart, stealing those glimpse of you and gathering lovable pain.

...Couldn't be a rumor, knows your value...

"What the heck!" Wade is surprised and stranged enough. Its so normal, he had no doubt of anyone belonging Australia. Then who?

More than 20 teams come here in England for World Cup and from where, one came here to show-off and sent a letter with bunch of anxieties. He isn't caring it either at all.

__________________

- We have to settle something outta there wether we have any doubts or not, Jimmy. Its much better to allocate all those dramatic steps away from Practice Net and being a Kewi can get some handy tips I reckon. He is our friend and we must solve it out. I told Langer for a day off for Physical condition, already. What 'bout you?

- I'm still trying. You know for me it's a bit of taugh to settle up things on my knee. Just note one thing, that English writes letters and of course its there hilarious tradition still running. I have a doubt if it has come from Eng or from one we never sensed.

- What are you trying to say? It doesn't make a sense. They remain busy for their WC and obviously practicing heartily for damn Victory and yeah for Cup. Why one of them are gonna write it?

- You're right, Richie. But look we shall not waste our time after it. So just let it go. Tell Wade also. And if we got ny other letter we will be heading directly to hotel manager for unnecessary disturbing purposes.

- Okay. But you told him we are gonna find it out.

-Forget it. I told you it's a waste of Time.

Days earlier,

"Of course he saw me." Tried to convince Kane Richardson and Jimmy Neesham, who's giving look to each-others. Their look suspected they didn't believe it. "Couldn't you see, he wrote and included. Like come one!" Both sighs and Neesham speaks, "Ah! Why're you taking it seriously? Maybe some tries to make a fun off it." "Yeah maybe," Richardson says. Wade stood up saying, "I knew both of you're gonna say it." He went to his locker and got some of papers and came back, throws down in front of him. They have a look of each papers, "WAIT WHAT?!" Richardson paused and frightened. Why? Yeah, Wade got 8 other letters with same norms, same style. Wade holds the last letter and started shouting, "COULDN'T YOU NOTICE HE WROTE- 'Know its taugh to understand a single day without me.' WHY HE MENTIONED TOUGH? CZ I GOT MORE LETTERS FROM THAT SAME PERSON FROM THE BEGINNING OF WC AS IT GOT MYSELF IN FUCKING ANXIOUS." with a pause, "LOVABLE PAIN MEANS- NO REPLY OF HIS FUCKING LETTERS." "Calm down now. Let us find out who the kid is," Neesham says and tried to cool him down.

[Text Messages]

- I have sense that it would be you

- For what?

- You wrote the letter

- Any prove?

- [Sent an image of his bag filled with old papers and ink and quill]

- Ah! So? [Didn't care]

- So? Means

- You didn't reply

- Yeah... I'm replying now

- Really? [With a stranger react]

- I filled all those suspensions dramatically of painful end that wetheby it actually came from a Kewi or another one. It's hard to believe it was you Wagner. You are too much! And I supposed that you have some serious problem gathered in your head without any reason and showing it off before me in that important moment of WORLD CUP. You know one thing, I have had enough. Now no more

- [didn't reply]

- If you send me one more letter, you have no idea what I'm gonna do with you

- Okay okay

- its not okay!

- I feel laughed

- who asked?

- Listen I couldn't say- I LOVE YOU in previous letters and you might know, I gave some points also

- Fine!

- Don't you love me Wade? And don't say no, I still have sense that you haven't burned any of my letters down... yet!

- Shut up... I have to gather those proves

- Excuses ha ha!

- Yeah. Don't give hope to your stupid mind.. its still awkward

- Hah! After WC I will take that answer from you. And yeah I need no more messages

- STILL A 'NO'. Don't have to wait till the end of WC

- I will see if you change your mind.

- Yeah. Don't give hope to your stupid mind.. its still awkward [forwarded]

- Don't fall love with me

- Should I forward again

- Why not?! You can't say a thing now. He he! Bye

- Idiot!

..................