Jansen X Edwards II

At the same time

*congratulations, the location has detected*

__

Again he looks down at his phone, unplugged from charger. At the end of the day, he found himself thinking. Just before sleeping, he finally took the phone and saved the number. Maybe it's not gonna help but his heart is becoming heavy under his chest. He got somehow a chance to serve with the entire knowledge he kept in deep with him. It wasn't called a pressure he built. His hand is trembling while opening the chatbox. He texts- hi. He sighs and kept his phone aside then falls asleep.

After waking up in the morning, he goes straightly on his table to search his phone. Finding it, he checked wether any replies came. He found himself with a hidden smile when he glared at the reply. 'Hi. I can't believe you texted me.' He smiled and watched the time, it was sent just after 3 minuets after he texted! What if he waited then? His hands go speedy, 'I didn't want to make you sad. But why do you even gave me?' He texted. He waited for few minutes, he didn't come online. So he wakes up and went for shower. After eating his breakfast, he came upstairs and checked again, no message yet. He goes to balcony and stares and smiles... no he didn't see anyone. Why even in Netherland?

He seats and thinks,

Why even he checked his phone before watching the clock?
Why his heart beats faster while thinking about him?
When he was in shower, time of eating- why he was doing hurry to end those up and come upstairs to check the phone?
Why even he again comes to balcony and looks left-down for confirming him?

Why even he's thinking it...

"Oh God! No. I can't. I-I don't love him. No." He opens his eyes and got up. It's time to go outside. Changed his dress and glanced over the phone on his bed. He again holds it up and checked. 'Wanna meet?' 'Just yes or no.' 'Waiting...' As his lips got wild AGAIN. And he replied- 'You're actually mad. I can't.' And he rushed off.

____________________

Looking all the messages, ignoring at same time. Knows everybody is asking lots of SILLY questions about what Jansen did. Even Merwe! He reacted a lot more... he disabled his account, he re-login when he needs. He smiles and hurts at the same time. Proud of what he did!

'Who is he?' Marco Jansen already melted at first glance on airport, before checking out. Though he left the airport with team, his mind stucked their with one's impression and wonders. At the time of walking in afternoon, he winked at the same face again luckily. 'Scott Andrew Edwards!' He yells his name when he was passing across. He was lucky, he didn't hear. Jansen wanted to call him but his few mates were with him too. He didn't mind. Just smiles. Since then his journey of staring and waiting under his balcony and under a tree, started...

"Indians flowers are good too." Told to the seller, who smiled hearing that. He smells and paid extra. He got different lily flowers in one bouquet. Which was quite beautiful- like someone. He sooner ran away and stopped his car, again runs. His heart is beating, finally got a courage without any help, to tell. When he locked his target, he slower his steps. "Scott... Scott.. " He yells. He feels he heard. He somehow noticed Merwe glanced too. He was sitting before, what he didn't like. He exhales to quite his heart. Gasping some air, looks Scott stands up and extends his hand for a handshake, "Hi, Mr.Marco Jan-" but he kneeled down and told him for what he came for, "I Love you, Scott. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH." The environment goes silent, Bas de Leede stopped middle of sipping his drinks, Logan kept his eyes off of the menu, Ackermann slips off the chair, Merwe still holding the sandwich before his mouth. And Scott! He is standing, freezed, winking down at Jansen's face. What just happened can't be described in words! Jansen is waiting.. not for answer, for Slap.