Chapter - 1

Tum yun miley ho jabse mujhe
Aur sunehari main lagti hoon
Sirf labon se nahi ab toh
Poore badan se hansti hoon

Mere din raat salone se
Sab hain tere hi hone se
Yeh saath hamesha hoga nahin
Tum aur kahin main aur kahin

Lekin jab yaad karoge tum
Main banke hawaa aa jaaunga
O…

Main phir bhi tumko chahunga
Iss chahat mein marr jaunga
Main phir bhi tumko chahunga

Main phir bhi tumko chaahunga (x4 )

                            ❤️

_______________________________________

A sound could be heard when the light of the emergency room turned green from red .

Everyone stood up seeing the doctor coming outside .

"How is my brother doctor ?" A woman stood up from her seat and asked .

"He is totally out of danger . He just needs to stay here for the post operation for 48 hours ." A dashing man in his 30's said while taking off his surgical mask with a faint smile.

"They were right doctor . You are like a god figure to us . You are the hundred percent perfect doctor ." The woman said while folding her hands in front of him .

"Please don't do that mam . I am just a doctor not a god and plus i am a human and no human can be hundred percent perfect . I too have my own flaws ." The man said while asking her not to fold her hands in front of him .

"You are like a god figure to me . You saved my brother ." She said on the verge of tears while still folding her hands in front of him while he kept his hand on her hand to make her not fold her hands in front of him .

"Don't cry and take some rest mam . I will come to examine his condition again after sometime ." The man said with a faint smile .

"Thank you so much doctor ." The woman said while still thanking him continuously .

"No problem mam . It is always a pleasure to become the reason for someone's smile ." The doctor said that while smiling and then left from there .

"Man , How can a human be so perfect ? Literally every woman drools over him . He is absolute perfection ." One of the female employees said while eyeing him with her friend alongside her who also agreed to this statement of hers .

"Obviously he would be . He is THE ADITYA SAINI afterall ." A woman's voice could be heard near their ears which they soon recognised and turned back in horror .

"Mam . We are so sorry . " The female employees said as she saw The Nandini Saini there and then ran away from there .

"Every woman drools over him but he doesn't pay any attention to any one of them . What do I do with this man ? I think i should get him married to his work itself as that's the thing he loves the most ." Mrs Nandani saini spoke to herself about her son while standing outside his cabin .

Aditya's pov -

"Aditya !" Mom almost shouted entering the room .

"Mom how come you are here ?" I asked her .

"Ohh so i can't even be here now ?" She asked or more so shouted while her eyes shot daggers at me .

"No mom . I mean yes u can it's your hospital but you are always in the psychology department and you prefer not coming here because all this creeps you out ." I asked her diverting my focus from my work to her .