Chapter - 18

Woh noor ka jharna hai
Main pyaas puraani
Maine aankh se gatak liya uss husn ka paani (x2)

Usey takte takte takte umr guzaarun
Koi aur khayal jo aaye jhat se utaarun

Ishq karoon ya karoon ibaadat
Ikko hi gal ai..
Alif Allah, Alif Allah, Alif Allah hooo..

                             ❤️
______________________________________

I returned back home and threw my bag on the bed and sat near the window looking outside and I was furious not that he betrayed me but because why did he have to do that ? Why does everyone want to target me so much ? Do they want my company or they just can't handle me being on top ?

"Hey ! You fine ?" I heard a voice and that voice just soothened me and i smiled and looked at the owner of that voice .

I saw aditya he was again looking so tired.

"Aditya ! You always look so tired ! Why don't you take a leave and rest someday ?" I asked him looking at him who was taking of his watch off .

"Gauri ! This is my work and it soothens me ! I like saving lives I makes me feel like i helped someone live who was helpless and couldn't save themselves!" He said and i smiled looking at him .

"This world needs more people like you !" I said and looked outside the window.

"And why so ? "He asked me .

"Because we lack good people ! "You are a good person but plus point i know one thing! I said looking at him .

"What ? "He asked me before entering the washroom to wash his hands.

"If i ever get sick or get into an accident or something you can save me !" I said looking outside the window but he didn't reply instead after a few seconds he came outside the washroom and stood infront of me.

"What ?" I asked him looking at him .

"Why are you so obsessed with all this death stuff ! "Can you stop saying that something is going to happen to you ! He said looking at me .

"Well everyone is gonna die someday !" I said looking at him .

"That someday is not today ! "He said looking at me with sharp eyes . This was the first time that I saw a glimpse of anger in his eyes .

"Aditya ! Relax ! "I said looking at him .

"Just never say this death thing ever again in front of me !" He said and left the room .

"What has gotten into him ? "I thought to myself and then sat down again watching the beautiful stars dwel into the blue sky .

I checked my watch and it was almost dinner time so i went downstairs.

I was on my way downstairs tying my hair in a bun when my eyes fell to the person who was looking more so digging into my soul kind of staring .

"Gauri ! You are ! "Maa said and i gave her a smile .

"Gauri ! Come sit here !" His father said patting the seat next to him .

"Are you sure ? "I asked him because ...

"But papa i want to sit with you !"

"No my son will sit with me ! You are a disappointment anyways ! Atleast he can earn money all you can do is play with dolls ! "

"Yes beta ! I am sure ! "He said passing me a smile and i took the seat next to him .

"Gauri Chachi !" Chaarvi said coming to me and hugging me .