Chapter - 37

Kahin kisi bhi gali mein jaaun main
Teri khushboo se takraaun main
Har raat jo aata hai mujhe
Woh khwaab tu...

Tera mera milna dastoor hai
Tere hone se mujhme noor hai
Main hoon soona sa ek aasmaan
Mehtaab tu...

O karam Khudaya hai
Tujhe maine jo paaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

O tere sang yara
Khushrang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitaara

❤️
_______________________________________

Gauri's pov -

And the winner is Miss Gauri Bansal

The chief guest announced and i got up from my seat closing the button of my coat as my heels were enough to show them who them all who the actual boss is ..

"Thank you !" I thanked the chief guest bowing a little to show my gratitude .

"Please !" He said giving me space so that I could give my speech .

"Thank you everyone who supported me in this journey ! This year has not been the best at some points for me but still this year holds some great significance which I am sure i won't be able to forget for the rest of my life ! Even though this year might not be the best , the few people around me have made me happy and always made me feel loved !" I said looking at all of them but being very honest my eyes were only on one person because all of this was obviously about him and sakshi too .

"And my amazing sister Sakshi ! Who has been one of the greatest pillar of strength for me and i don't think that i would be here getting this award if it wouldn't have been for sakshi because the whole time that I was busy in my life she was the one who looked after everything ! So sakshi you are the actual winner of this award !" I said looking at sakshi and i knew that she was definitely overwhelmed and all the other reporters and the other ceo were probably thinking as to what has gotten into me because I can be many things but being sweet is definitely not one of them .

"And my hus- !" Before i could have said something else that little witch vani stood up and shouted .

"You don't deserve this award ! You weren't even there for most of the time so how can you be the best ceo ! A ceo should be attending rather than just acting like one ! Am i right miss gauri bansal ? " She said in that witchy tone of hers spitting venom by that venomous tongue of hers.

"Oh ! Should I take that as an insult because if you ask me i would say that it's an insult on you ! Because as you were saying that I was not attending so that makes me wonder if you were ! Because just think according to you I won this award even though I was not attending so just think what i would have done if i was actually attending but you couldn't do anything even after being attentive ! Am i right miss ?" I said and all the reporters started flashing their cameras and recording.

Vani sulked in defeat and sat back down and i smiled at her defeat and looked at aditya from the corner of my eyes who was as usual looking at me with those eyes filled with love ..

"And lastly thank you to my husband who at all points when i felt like giving up always gave me a new way to get up ! I couldn't be anymore thankful to have him in my life and to be honest if I started thanking him in words then my words would end but all his praises will still not be able to be put into words !"I said looking at him while my eyes never left his eyes which obviously troubled someone .

"And miss vani for your kind information it's Mrs gauri not miss !"I said and aditya smiled widely and i got off the stage with endless cameras pointed at me but I was still unbothered with all the flashes of the camera .