Chapter - 9

Shayad kabhi na kehe sakoon main tumko
Kahe bina samajh lo tum shayad
Shayad mere khayal mein tum ik din
Milo mujhe kahin pe ghum shayad

Jo tum na ho... rahenge hum nahin
Na chahiye kuch tum se zyada tum se kam nahin

Ye koshishein toh hongi kam nahin

                             💔

_______________________________________

"Gauri !" I heard a familiar voice call me so i turned around and was shocked by seeing who the actual owner of this voice was .

"Bhai !" I was in complete shock and words were not even coming out of my mouth in a considerable way my whole childhood was flashing like a movie inside my head .

At that very moment i couldn't think about anything other than my childhood memories and then when he came and hugged me my hands wanted to hug him but someone stopped from hugging him back.

All these years went by and he didn't even think about me his very own sister even once something just sounds wrong.

"Why are you here ?" I asked him pushing him away from me .

"Gauri ! What do you mean why I am here ? Our mom passed away obviously i had to come !" He said.

"Where was this love for me and my mother all these years along huh ? Did it fly away or something ! I refuse to believe that if you could get to know about how and where mom and I were where now then why couldn't you find it out all those years before ?" I asked him and he just stood there speechless he had no words but his silence said it all .

"You don't have a answer do you ? Show me this love of yours the day you find a reasonable answer that is reliable and for god's sake true !" I said and ran from there and aditya followed me.

"I can go back home alone on my own too aditya !" I said halting on my steps without sparing a glance at him.

"I know you can but please don't say no !" Aditya said and i just sat in the car as he drove it .

I leaned my head over to the window as he was driving . The cold wind was blowing right at my face . At that very moment i could only think about one thing that was my mother . At that moment anything about me or anyone else didn't matter to me .

The wind blows felt like my mom's warmth . She always said that after she goes to heaven if i ever miss her i should just look at the sky and find a star and stare at her and that star would always be her . She would always be looking at me from up there .

The wind will remind me of her warmth and the sky will remind me about the beautiful moments i spent with her.

A lone drop of tear fell down my eyes reminding me about every single tear my mother cried so that i could have a good life . How much she had to work so that i could be what i am now . She was always just so selfless .

Was i just a bad kid or was i just not meant to be hers but i can say this as much time i have and for every single birth i take no matter how poor , how rich, my lifestyle is or how painful that lifetime of experiences are i would always want her as my mother because that it self would be a blessing .

"Gauri we have reached !" Aditya said getting out of the car and opened my door and i just walked straight inside the house .

I went upstairs and changed into something comfortable and laid down on the bed even though sleep was the last thing that i thought about i still laid down . I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep because every time I closed my eyes those memories flashed in front of my eyes like a book opens when the wind blows .