Chapter - 13

Raatein Dengi Bata
Neendon Mein Teri Hi Baat Hai
Bhoolun Kaise Tujhe
Tu Toh Khayalo Mein Sath Hai

Bekhayali Mein Bhi Tera
Hi Khayal Aaye
Kyun Bichadna Hai Zaroori
Ye Sawal Aaye

Nazar Ke Aage Har Ek Manjar
Ret Ki Tarha Bikhar Raha Hai
Dard Tumhara Badan Mein Mere
Zehar Ki Tarah Utar Raha Hai..

                               💔

_______________________________________

"I want to tell you that i am afraid ! That they might kill me ! They will kill me aditya ! I don't want to die i want to stay here with you !" Gauri said in a low voice and then when i turned back to look at her but she was asleep.

I bent down to her level and caressed her hair pulling the covers on her when a smile formed on my face looking at her cute sleeping figure.

"Don't worry i won't let anything happen to you ! If anyone wants to reach you they will have to go through  me first !" I said smiling looking at her sleeping figure and then got up from her level .

The next day ~

Gauri's pov -

I reached my office and went straight to my cabin when sakshi came barging inside the cabin.

"Gauri ! What's up with you ? Where were you the previous night huh ? You know how worried aditya was ? He called me ten times !" Sakshi said and i looked up to her arching my eyebrows in confusion.

"Aditya ? He called you ? Where was i ? Ohh shit ! He picked me up i thought it was you ! Why do I have to get myself embarrassed by him again and again ! God !" I said scorching my head in furstration .

I don't know what happens to me . But whenever I see him i suddenly start talking for no reason and telling him everything that i would have wanted to hide from even myself. Why do i always have to get embarrassed again and again ??

"What happened you didn't know ? That's so typical of you gauri !" She said sitting on the sofa but then i gave her a death gaze so she got up and left from there closing the door .

It was 1 pm and i was still in my cabin working and focusing on a project when suddenly my room turned pitch black which is very weird We have inverters so it doesn't matter if there is a powercut . I got up with the support of my chair . I was very familiar with the layout of my room so i knew where the door was and where the window was . I stood near the window only to find out that there was a powercut in the whole building . I knew something was very wrong . I reached near my door and twisted the doorknob only to find out that the door was locked from outside .

"I knew it ! I fucking knew it ! I didn't know they could stoop so low !" I said to myself kicking a chair .

I knew this was for sure another one of my family members dirty tricks .

They all very well know that i am claustrophobic . There was no one in the office at that time . I was all alone . I rushed near my table and picked up my phone to call aditya or sakshi but when i picked up the phone the signal was dead and the internet was also not working .

"Fuck you !!!"I shouted and threw my phone on the ground.

I was frustrated . I ran my hand through my hair when a vase fell  from near the window . I turned around and pointed my flashlight and there was a visible outline of a person . I picked up a pen from my table and clicked it open when the shadow behind the curtain came out from behind the window . The person was wearing full black clothes with a mask on their face and cap on their head . I moved the flashlight down positioning it so that i could run and try to break open the door but my body froze when i saw a knife in that person's hand .