Chapter - 35

Baadalon ki tarah hi toh
Tune mujhpe saaya kiya hai
Baarishon ki tarah hi toh
Tune khushiyon se bhigaya hai

Aandhiyon ki tarah hi toh
Tune hosh ko udaaya hai
Mera muqaddar savaraa hai yoon
Naya savera jo laaya hai tu
Tere sang hi bitaane hain mujhko
Mere saare janam re

Sanam re, sanam re (sanam re..)
Tu mera sanam hua re
Sanam re, sanam re (sanam re..)
Tu mera sanam hua re

Karam re, karam re (karam re..)
Tera mujhpe karam hua re ...

❤️
_______________________________________

"You know I love you too !" I heard another voice and i was alone with her in that room and that sweet yet deep and husky tone was the voice that i was dying to hear .

I looked up and it was her and my glincing eyes turned into eyes filled with a sense of relief and i looked at her in dismay and she chuckled.

"Missed me that much ?" She asked chuckling and i looked at her in disbelief that even after everything she has gone through she still has the power to be like that .

The first thing can came to my mind was just hugging her tightly and I did just as i thought . I could her chuckle in her pale voice and even after not having a lot of power she still hugged me back .

"You have no idea how much i have missed you !" I said holding her hand and looking into her eyes after so long and those intoxicating eyes were still the same no matter whatever happens she will always remain the most beautiful person in this whole entire world .

"Well ! You missed my voice and my weird habits so guessing by them I am absolutely sure that you have missed me !"She said and i looked at her in disbelief.

"When did you wake up ?" I asked her with my eyes shot out at her statement.

"The second you started crying ! But don't ! Don't cry and plus i don't like to see you cry !"She said and i smiled after weeks at her words .

"Now tell me what you wanted to tell me !" I said with my eyes leaving her face . Being honest i don't even know if i blinked while looking at her or not because i didn't want to even skip a second with her .

"I know you know !" She said in her deep and low voice .

"I know you know that i know !" I said also in a low tone .

"You should have told me !" I said looking at her .

"I know i should have ! But we can't do anything now can we ! If i could then i would rewind back to time and just stay there !" She said looking into my eyes and her eyes now changed and the emotions flooded inside her heart because I know it breaks her apart to even talk about it .

"Our baby- !" I was about to tell the news stammering not having the courage to face her i looked down at her hand but she spoke before i could have completed my sentence.

"I know and it was not your fault ! So stop blaming yourself !" She said and i looked at her and a lone tear made its way down to my cheeks .

"How d-do you know everything ?" I asked her with my eyes filled with tears and she brushed her hand over mine and said .

"Just a motherly instinct!" She said and i completely broke down and hugged her and she also hugged me back .

"I am really sor-sorry ! I should have been there with you ! It's entirely my fault !"I said stuttering because of my emotions which now had taken complete control on me .