Chapter - 40

Jis raah pe, hai ghar tera
Aksar wahan se, haan main hoon guzra
shayad yahin dil mein raha
Tu mujh ko mil jaye, Kya pata

Kya hai yeh silsala
Janu naa, Main janu naa
Dil sambhal ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil yahin ruk ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu

Kuch bhi nahi Jab darmayaan
Phir kyun hai dil, tere hi khwaab bunta
Chaha ki de, tujhko bhula
Par yeh bhi mumkin ho na sakaa
Kya hai yeh maamla, Janu naa
Main janu naa

Dil sambhal ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu
Dil yahin ruk ja zara
Phir mohabbat karne chala hai tu

                               ❤️

_______________________________________

Gauri's pov -

I was in my office working when sakshi entered.

"Gauri ! Someone wants to meet you !" She said.

"Who is it ?" I asked.

"I don't know ! She said her name is Yadhica and she claims to know you !" She said .

"Send her in !" I said and she nodded before leaving .

"Hello gauri !" That woman said entering.

"Hello ! Do I know you ?" I asked her looking up at her not being to recognise her .

"No you don't but I do !" She said and i scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"Sorry i didn't quite catch that !" I said.

"You must know atharv !" She said .

"Yeah I do !" I said with my expressions changing .

"I am his wife !" She said and i was about to smile but stopped thinking why she was here ? Probably has some work of something .

"Have a seat !" I said and she took a seat across me .

"How are you ?" She asked.

"I am good ? What about you ?" I asked trying to be polite.

"I am also good ! Thanks for asking but your brother isn't !" She said and my expressions changed even though I didn't want to show my emotions infront of her in a way i still did .

"What happened to him ?" I asked growing a little concerned about him .

"Ever since he discovered that you are here , he has just been talking about you ! Even before that he was trying to find you even when your father strictly said no to him to do any of that ! He everyday looks at your childhood albums and keeps them in a locker so that he doesn't misplace them ! He let's no one touch them !" She said and i chuckled.

"So basically you are here to exaggerate about your husband !" I asked her .

"Gauri it's not li-

"It's exactly like that and I don't need anyone's embrace ! I have one person and he is more than enough for me so i would have to ask you to leave !"I said and she sighed but then got up and was leaving but stopped to say something.

"Gauri you still care for him and he cares for you so much ! You have no idea how much he loves you ! I know I have no right to ask you anything but it would mean the world to him and me if you could come home on rakhi !" She said before leaving.

"Thanks for the offer but it was not needed because I have spent a lot of rakhis alone so it won't be a big deal for me to spend this one alone too so thank you very much miss Yadhica but i very gently and politely would have to ask you to leave  !" I said and then she left .