Chapter - 34

Tuti chaarpaai mohi
Thandi purvaai rasta dekhe
Doodhoon ki malaai mohi
Mitti ki suraahi rasta dekhe

Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Lab naam tera mera mishri
Kaisi teri khudgarzi
Tujhe preet purani bisri

Mast maula, mast kalander
Tu hawa ka ek bavandar
Bujh ke yun andar hi andar
Kyon reh gaya..

Re Kabira maan jaa
Re fakeera maan jaa
Aaja tujhko pukaarein
Teri parchhaiyaan

                                    ❤️‍🩹
_______________________________________

Aditya's pov ~

"I am sorry but we couldn't save your baby !"

The doctor said those words and my body became numb till now i had not even thought about this and now i lost something that I never had . I fell down to the chair and sat holding the handle of the chair holding my head .
I was still mourning that loss but i realised that i have a wife to look after ...

"Is she okay can we meet her ?" I asked getting up from my chair but the doctor just nodded and looked down.

"Is there something wrong with her advait ?" I asked him and judging by his expressions I could very much sense that something or the other was wrong .

"Answer me !" This time i didn't ask him but instead declared at him .

"She has some internal head injuries ! We are afraid that she might not wake up any time soon !"
Advait said and this time i actually saw my whole world shattering infront of my eyes . If I could have been there on the bed instead of her i very much would have but this is itself killing me . Even the thought of her being away from her brings  shivers to my body .

"Do you even realise what you are saying ?" I asked him slightly raising my tone not believing anything .

"Adi-

"Aditya calm down ! Hospital is not a place to create a havoc in !"Bhai said trying to pull me back but i was not in any condition to pay any heed to anyone's words.

"I know that very well and can you all just stop trying to pull me back because it's not going to work not anymore ! I am not holding myself back for anything or anyone !"I said and he left me and stepped aside knowing how angry I can and plus the only person who can control me and anger was not here beside me I am very sure no one wanted to come and try to control me .

"Move aside !" I said and went inside the operation theatre and just that scene of her laying on a bed with all sorts of medical machines around her was enough to emotionally kill me . Not being able to handle anything I ran outside and then to my cabin they tried to approach me but i just ran and closed my cabin door .

I sat down on the sofa in and held my head frustrated with everything and tear made their way to my eyes . Those tears were the ocean of emotions flooding inside me which i wasn't able to hold in anymore because i couldn't or you can say that i am not as strong as she ! She always knows what to do and how to exactly do it and I on the other hand need her beside her  for the littlest thing possible .

2 weeks later ~ Third person's pov

It's been two weeks and gauri has still not woken up and aditya on the other hand has gone from the gloomy man he was to a cold man who doesn't even listen to himself .

He stays at the hospital the whole day and is 24/7 there with her.  It's like he has forgotten to live and has lost his sole meaning to live . It's like she was his soul and he was just living because she was there and now that she is not there to stop him , to talk to him , to adore him , he has somewhere in his ownself lost himself .

He doesn't have any idea as to what day is it or what the time is or what even the anything is the only thing that he knows is that he wants to be with her and only her . He wants to her tightly but wants her to hug him back . It's like he wants to talk to her but only so that he can hear her talking . He wants her to do every wierd things she used to do because even those looked cute .

He wants to dance with her in the rain . He wants to adore her when she comes infront of him in a saaree or anything because regardless of what she wears or whatever condition she is in he will still look at her like he does , like he never wants to look away .

Her memories are playing in her head like an automated tape he just wants her to be with him in any way he can but all he wants is her next to him .

Aditya's pov ~

I was sitting on the chair next to her bed holding her hand and tears made their way out of my eyes ...

"It's been two weeks ! Every second without you feels like years and every day without you feels like an enternity!" I said holding her hand and looking down because for some reason i couldn't look up at her , i didn't have the courage because somewhere in my heart I was in a way blaming myself for everything that had happened.

If i would have just taken a holiday that day and instead have went to her then having her come here to me ..

"And for your information I am still waiting for you to tell me what you wanted to ! Even though I now know what it wa-was ! I still want to hear it from you !" I said having difficulty speaking because actually putting those thoughts to words felt like daggers to my heart .

"I am waiting for you and i will keep waiting for you ! As long as i can which is till my last breath ! I will only forget you when i die because that's the only time when I would be happy because I would be able to meet you up in the sky !"I said still looking down .

"These two weeks made me realise that no one else matters to me ! You are my sole world and no one can change that ! I thought that other people affected me but the only thing that is affecting me right now is the thought of being seperated from you ! I just -ju-just !" I stammered at those last words because deep down inside my heart was breaking into pieces .

"I miss your voice so much !!.."

The way you used to call me ! The way your words enchanted me ! How  when you would  start speaking and  I would want you to never stop !"

"I even miss your weird habits which don't even feel weird anymore !"

"Remember some months ago you asked me ! If i was in love with you or not and i replied that i don't know ! I think I was ready because love is a very small thing to express what i have for you !"

"When even the thoughts of you being away from me scare me and thinking about not being able to see you even again want me to never look at me ever again ! I don't even know what to call this !"

"Please wake up now before this completely breaks me and i am not able to take this anymore !"I said tears still flowing from my eyes and my heart clenching more and more ever single second .

"You know I love you too !" I heard another voice and i was alone with her in that room and that sweet yet deep and husky tone was the voice that i was dying to hear .

I looked up and --

_______________________________________

Deepest apologies but your author here has somehow became a person who doesn't even have any idea about herself because i am so bloody decked up with work ..

I know this chapter is not that again but i still tried my best considering that i wrote this with half and hour of sleep ..

The target for this chapter is 100 comments..

I know it's a lot but a little token for my hardwork ...