Chapter - 38

Ye kaali raat jakad lun
Ye thanda chand pakad lun
Ye kaali raat jakad lun
Ye thanda chand pakad lun

Din-raat ke bairi bhed ka
Rukh mod ke main rakh dun
Tujh sang bair lagaya aisa
Raha na main phir apne jaisa

Mera naam ishq
Tera naam ishq
Mera naam ishq
Tera naam ishq

                                    ❤️
_______________________________________

Gauri's pov -

I made my way downstairs and opened the window to go out and stand on the balcony because it was such a beautiful weather. I went outside and stood near the railing adoring the weather and the beautiful view .

When someone back hugged me and i obviously knew who it was .

His arms were lightly gripping my waist with this chin resting on my shoulder .

"That was not very nice of you to leave me alone there !" He said to which i chuckled .

"I did not leave you alone ! I just came out for a bit !" I said trying to state my case .

"Yeah ! Yeah ! Whatever but you still left me alone there !" He said and i chuckled at his actions .

"You are going to get punished for that !" He said and i became confused.

"What punish- ahh !" Before i could have asked him he picked me up from my waist and spun me .

"You idiot !" I said getting away from him when he left me but was still holding me so that I don't lose balance .

"You threw water on me the previous time i didn't listen to you ! So you can take this as a type of revenge !" He said and i gave him the coldest death glare possible .

"You should better start praying for your life because i am going to end you in the next few minutes !" I said and he left me getting a little far from me and then ran so I ran behind him and we didn't even realise when it started raining because we were busy acting like kids . He was running and i was running behind him trying to catch him .

The curtains were again and again coming in the way but still I was focused on catching him .

I stopped because he was no where to be found . He was just running ahead of me a few minutes ago but now he was no where to be found . Where could he have gone ? I thought and turned back to look for him only to be pulled to a corner which was fully covered by the curtains .

"So you are hiding here ?" I asked him .

"No ! I was just standing here so that i could pull you in here with me !" He said pulling me closer as that space was not very spacious and was a little compact and in a way invisible because the curtains covered it .

He pulle me more closer from my waist now leaving absolutely no place between both of us . I was heavily breathing even though both of us have been together from so long i still flutter at his words the same way ! The effect he has on me had never changed but has only grew more and more stronger .

My breath hitched with every passing second which now felt more like ages passing but he was not bothered by anything . He was busy looking in to my eyes and then his eyes looked down at my lips and that was the second i totally gave in .

I kissed him and his hold on my waist tightened . He was now holding me like his life depended on it . The kiss was soft , gentle yet passionate.

The sound of the rain made the moment ethereal but the sound of the rain had no effect on us because we were busy in something else . After sometime we pulled out breathing heavily due to the lack of oxygen.