Chapter - 25

Woh kabhi dikhe jameen pe kabhi woh chaand pe
Yeh nazar kahe usey yahan
Main rakh loon bandh ke ek saans mein
Dhadkanon ke paas mein, haan paas mein
Ghar banaayein haaye bhoolein yeh jahan

Bahara, bahara hua dil pehli baar ve
Bahara, bahara ke chain to hua faraar ve
Bahara, bahara hua dil pehli, pehli baar ve

❤️
______________________________________

The next morning - Third person's pov ~

Right now they were packing their clothes because their leaves ended today so they both had to leave today . It was gauri who was packing both of their clothes right now because she had no idea what aditya was doing or where he was !

Gauri's pov -

I was packing my luggage right now and that husband of mine was nowhere to be found .

" Where the hell did he go ? " I was wondering and talking to myself .

"What if aliens picked him up halfway i mean they could he looks similar to them !" I wondered to myself leaning at the wardrobe door facing backside when a hand intervened my thoughts .

And here was this husband of mine . Standing in front of me with some kind of envelope in his hands .

"What ?" I asked as he was rubbing that envelope or you can say package as it was quite large right infront of my face .

" Open it !" He said passing me that package.

"If anything weird pops up then I will air fry your tiny little br- !" Before i could have completed my sentence my eyes fell on the thing that i just took out the package and flipped it over .

" Aditya this !" I looked at him with complete disbelief and he just passed me his signature cute smile .

Flashback ~

"Gauri don't be so lousy ! Get up let's get one picture atleast! " Aditya said trying to get Gauri to get up and take a picture together .

"Take a selfie! They were invented after us lousy people !" Gauri said looking at him .

"Get up !" Aditya schooled her and this time she finally got up .

"Sir ! May you mind taking a picture of us ?" Aditya asked someone passing him the camera .

"Sure ! Why not ?" The man took the camera from aditya's hand .

"Mam ! Scoot a little closer !" The man said and gauri moved a little closer to aditya .

But aditya pulled her more closer by side pulling her from her waist and looking straight into her eyes and she also looked straight into his eyes .

That man took the most beautiful candid picture ..

"You both look really good together !" The man said passing aditya the camera and aditya passed him a slight smile .

Back to the present ~ Gauri's pov -

"Aditya ! Why ? " I asked him and he looked at me arching his eyebrows.

"What do you mean by why ? I don't need any reason to gift my wife anything ! Plus that day your photoframe broke !" He said looking at me and my eyes glinced with tears .

"Gauri ! Do you not like or something? I am so sorry don't cry please !" Aditya got scared seeing me with tear glincing eyes but it was just because of the amount of affection this shows me .