Chapter - 36

Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun re
Main ret si, boond ka zariya tu
Paa ke tujhe bheeg jaaun ri

Tar jaaun tar tar jaaun
Dariya ye tar jaaun jee
Ishq ye paake main tera
Nikhar jaaun ri…

Piya bas teri main
Ho.. chhu le toh khari main
toh khari main khari main…

Ho.. sun saathiya maahiya
Barsa de ishqa ki syahiyaan

                                  ❤️
_______________________________________

"Aditya i don't know ! I just - i just feel very like -!" I said looking at him from the mirror.

"Gauri you don't have to feel anything ! Just enjoy the moment !"He said helping me put on my coat .

"Aditya but i just feel undeserving !" I said and his face's expression changed into a shocked one .

"You are everything but that ! Sweetheart !" He said and i sighed .

"By the way my name is Gauri not sweetheart !" I said trying to add some laughter to this serious moment .

"For me your name is my love ! So I guess sweetheart can also be counted as a variant !" He said and i smiled a little .

"Aditya ! No matter how much i try to hide it ! I am still very nervous !"I said and he held my shoulder from behind and made me look at myself.

"Look at yourself ! Gauri Saini isn't someone who gets nervous except when it's me in front of you because then you get really nervous !"He said stating his thoughts and also trying to  add some jokes in between.

"Yeah when you come in front of me ! I get so nervous that words don't escape my mouth ! Am i right Mr Saini !" I said to which he chuckled.

"You are fully right ! Even single word made sense !"He said still chuckling.

"You are coming right ?"I asked him as he was also picking up his coat .

"I wouldn't miss it for the world ! But i have some important work ! I will get it done the earliest I can and be there with you for that moment !" He said back hugging me .

"And if you don't show up then you will meet the actual Gauri ! The one who everyone gets scared of !"I said and he tried looking a little scared but in turn looked like a cute child .

"I promise i won't be even be late because I can't miss my wife getting the award for the best Ceo of the year !" He said and i smiled .

"And what are you even scared of ? You have been this award from the past 3-4 years so there's absolutely no way that you are losing it this time !"He said and i turned back to face him .

"But because of all that happened ! It took a toll on my mental health and even though I tried my best for it to not effect my work , it in some way or the other still did !"I said and cupped my cheeks looking at me in the most adoring way anyone can look at anyone .

"But you are still the same gauri you were ! And if you ask me i would for sure award you !"He said and i smiled and he hugged me and i also sunk into the hug .

"You know no hug has the warmth yours has and i think it's now became like a essential for me because I can't get past my day without your hugs !" I said and i could feel him smiling and in response he just hugged me morr tightly securing me in his embrace.

"I have to go now but I will be there with you in a while ! Good luck Mrs Ceo !" He said letting go off the hug before placing a soft feather like kiss on my forehead .