Chapter - 31

Kyun ek pal ki bhi judaai sahi jaaye na
Kyun har subah tu meri sanson me samaye na
Aaja na tu mere paas, dunga itna pyar main
Kitni raat guzaari hai, tere intezar mein

Kaise bataaun jazbaat ye mere
Maine khud se bhi zyada tujhe chaaha hai
Sab kuch chhod ke aana tu, sawan aaya hai
Tere aur mere milne ka, mausam aaya hai

Sabse chhupa ke tujhe seene se lagaana hai
Pyar mein tere hadd se guzar jaana hai
Itna pyar kisi pe, pehli baar aaya hai...

❤️
_______________________________________

Two weeks later ~

"Gauri come on do you really have to go !" Aditya said like a little kid trying to convince me to stay .

"Aditya i wouldn't have been packing my bags if it wouldn't have been important !" I said folding my shirt and keeping it in the bag when he held my wrist sitting up on the bed .

"I am not saying that you shouldn't go ! But why now ?" He said cribbing like a little kid whose toy had gotten lost.

"Why ? What's now ?" I asked him arching my eyebrows trying to act confused even though I knew what he exactly meant but still tried to act clueless and he sulked.

"What happened ? Is something wrong ?" I asked him trying to act like i knew nothing but inside I was chuckling because I knew what exactly he meant .

"No nothing ! I am a cardiosurgeon and I am the one who treats people's hearts and today you broke my heart !"He said sulking and giving me a mocking smile .

"Wait ! Let me get you some bandages ! Go and join the pieces of your heart !" I said looking at him with a straight face like i was going to say something meaningful but said this and he looked at me in disgust.

"Why does it feel like the roles are now reversed ! Weren't you the cold one and I the caring one !" He said dropping himself on the bed again .

"I am still cold , just not in front of you all maa papa and bhai - bhabhi and obviously my baby - chaarvi !"I said pressuring the last word because by the last I was very much sure that this man was one of the most jealous man I had ever met .

"You know that I can now make your tricks really well ! So trying to make me jealous by using chaarvi's name doesn't work anymore !" He said and i gave him a teasing smile and closed my suitcase.

"So you really are leaving ?" He said getting up and standing in front of me .

"I have to and yeah done blame me , it's your work that doesn't allow you to take any holidays !" I said snapping at him .

"Because my work is like that gauri ! It's really important and I can't risk any lives at any cost !"He said intervening his fingers with mine .

"Aditya ! Who is saying that you should risk anyone's lives and life is a very priceless thing and if you can help someone find a way to live a new life then I don't think that there's anything better than that !" I said looking straight into his eyes and they are always so calm and so beautiful.

If his eyes were the ocean then i would have gladly drowned in them !..

"Yeah ! It really is and that's what I do , i cure people !" He said looking at me .

"Just like you cured me ?.." I said and he smiled at my words .

"No you deserved and got better care and your cure was not medicines but love that was all that was needed to cure you !" He said looking at me still smiling .