Chapter - 3

Yeh naram,
Jag ho gaya hai roshan,
yeh nayi-nayi suhagan,
ho gayi hai teri jogagan,
koi prem ki pujaran mandir sajaye.
Saiyaaan, Saiyaaaaaaaan (2)

Heere moti mai na chahu mai to chahu sangam tera,
mai na jaanu, tu hi jaane mai to teri, tu hai mera...(2)
mai to teri......
tu hai meraaa.....

                                  ❤️

______________________________________

Both of the families had decided that this was gonna be ! They thought that they were perfect for each other that they completed each other when in reality not one of them was happy with this decision ! He was happy to cure her but didn't look at her with love even once .

Gauri 's pov -

"Gauri ! This is not a funeral !" Mumma said looking at me with an irritated look by my conditions of this marriage function .

"Mumma ! I know that ! But you know i don't believe in love or marriages and you know why ! They are all a hoax ! I told her .

"No one does at first but eventually they lean in and fall in love !"  Mumma said in her delusions.

"Didn't you fall in love too mumma ?" I asked her with teary eyes.

"Gauri !" She shouted with visible anger in her eyes .

"Sorry ! My mistake ! Again !"I said looking at her with still a straight face.

"Mom u know that i don't like big functions i am fine with you doing whatever you want for the wedding but please no other functions ! I have work and it's my main priority!"  I said folding my hands in front of her .

"Okay fine but how will you have mehendi , haldi and engagement like that !" Mumma asked me .

"Well we can Exchange wedding bands on the wedding day ! You can apply haldi to me as only you matter to me and if you want i will get mehendi applied with you !" I told her in a soft voice trying to state my case in front of her .

"Umm ! But why do you want them like this ?" Mumma asked me .

"Mumma please ! For the sake of your happiness i got ready to get married to someone i met just once ! Please take at least one of my requests into consideration !" I said looking at her with puppy eyes .

"Okay fine ! Don't torture me with that puppy looks ! Drama queen !" Mumma said when i just went to her and hugged her .

"Only for you !" I said giggling

( She isn't that cold and scary as she seems or she is only sweet for her mother ? )

Aditya's pov -

Her mother told my mother about her conditions ! They were quite unusual but usual for an introvert ! Seems like she doesn't want to face someone ! But who ?

"I will figure out the reason !" I thought to myself .

Skip to the wedding -

The haldi and mehendi were done with and now it was the day of their wedding ! Deep inside his mind the only thing he wanted to do was cure her and deep inside she was scared to get attached to him and eventually fall for him ! For her love was the most hurtful thing in the world but ...