Chapter - 6

Tere Liye Hi Jiya Main
Khud Ko Jo Yun De Diya Hai
Teri Wafa Ne Mujhko Sambhala
Saare Ghamon Ko Dil Se Nikala

Tere Sath Mera Hai Naseeb Juda
Tujhe Paake Adhoora Na Raha Hmm..

Kyunki Tum Hi Ho Ab Tum Hi Ho
Zindagi Ab Tum Hi Ho
Chain Bhi Mera Dard Bhi
Meri Aashiqui Ab Tum Hi Ho

❤️

______________________________________

Gauri 's pov -

I woke up the next day when the sunlight hit my face and found myself on the bed .

"I am in the room ? How did i get here ?" I thought to myself but i guess I was too loud in my thoughts too .

"Yes you are . I saved you ." He said coming out of the washroom while drying his hair with the help of a towel .

"Thank you ." I replied with my as usual cold tone and was about to get up from the bed when he suddenly came in front of me stopping me from doing so .

"Lay back down ." He said with his gaze fixated on me .

"Why ?" I asked with a frown visible on my face .

"Just Lay back down ." He said but this time in a much angry and frustrated voice .

"What makes you think that i can get intimidated by those looks of yours !" I asked him looking into his eyes .

"You have 102 ° fever gauri ! For god' s sake ! Take a rest for a little bit !" He said looking at me with a sympathetic look .

"Please Don't look at me with that sympathetic look of yours ! It's not going to make me think that you actually care about me ! " I said looking at him .

"I don't need to prove to anyone about how much i care or don't care about you ! Right now my main priority is your health ! Which is definitely not in a good condition !" He said and sat on the chair beside the bed .

"Now answer all of the questions i ask you !" He said and crossed his arms .

"And what makes who think that i will listen to you ?" I said

"The Sharma corporation ! I am sure you don't want to lose them ! As they are one of your biggest clients !" He said and smirked while i gritted my teeth .

"How does he know about the Sharma corporation ?" I thought to myself and made a fist punch clutching the blanket.

"Okay fine ! Go ahead !" I said in an annoyed tone .

"Your average sleep duration?" He asked me .

"Three to four hours !" I replied.

"Are you serious! Do you even know how bad it is for your health ?" He asked looking at me shocked.

"Well I am not a doctor ! Am i ? " I asked mocking him at his question.

"How many meals do you have in a day ?" He asked me.

"About 1-2 !" I replied.

"Gosh gauri !" He said throwing the pen he had in his hands somewhere across the room .

"We will continue this session after i return from my surgery ! It's a very important surgery ! So i have to go !" He said looking at me angrily wearing his coat and left the room .

"And don't try escaping ! The room' is soundproof and i am locking the door so byee !" He said with a devilish smile and locked the door and went .

"This man !" I said to myself trying to get the door to open but it was of no use after sometime i accepted my defeat and went and laid on the couch and slept on the couch as i felt more comfortable there .

Aditya's pov -

I left for home as soon as i was over with that surgery as it was really important ! I cancelled all the other surgeries i had left and scheduled them to another doctor as i had a patient at my house to attend ! When i saw her on the stairs almost falling down because of dizziness i knew something was wrong with her . I was about to leave but she arrived early that day.

I checked and she had a high fever i figured out that this would be the best time to question her about her everyday routine as i was very worried about her .

I tried my best to find as much information as I could about her but was unsuccessful in that ! She had no personal records in any company's file .

I entered the room and saw her sleeping on the couch . Her hair was covering her face . I tucked her hair behind her ear and looked at her for a moment and took her in my arms and laid her down on the bed . I sat down on the floor and looked at her for a long while when i remembered that i had to cook something for her as mom and everyone were at a conference meeting .

I had to stay back for her . I told them and they got very worried and told me to stay there and that they will take care of everything else .

I spared another glance at her and went downstairs to cook something for her .

Gauri 's pov -

I got up at around 3 in the evening and found myself on the bed again . Didn't i sleep on the couch ? I thought to myself but shrugged my thought and went to the washroom to freshen up .

Aditya's pov -

I went inside the room with soup for her but found no one in the room . I got worried because I know she can surely run away for her work as it's her love .

"Gaurii ! Gauriii !! Gaurii !" I shouted keeping the soup on the table .

"Stop shouting man !" She said getting out from the washroom .

"Thank God ! You are here ! I thought you ran away ! I said .

"From where ? The window ? I don't have a death wish right now ! When I will I will for sure jump down !" I was about to say something but she was right about this.

"Leave it ! Come sit and have soup !" I said .

"Who made it ?" She asked while taking a sip .

"Me !" I said proudly and she choked on the soup .

"Are you okay gauri ?" I panicked and took a glass of water and made her drink it and then i realised that my one hand was on her back and one helped her drink the water .

My breath hitched on our closeness . She was so close to me that it was almost unbelievable . I stopped breathing for a second . We both looked at her for a second and made a eye contact but she broke it and stood up .

"I have to go !" She said and was about to leave when i held her wrist .

"Where ?" I asked .

"To my work !" She replied

"I already told you ! Didn't i ?" I said .

"And i listened from one ear and un-listened from the other !" She said and was about to pull her hand from me when i pulled her close to me and she bumped into my chest .

"I -!" she was about to say something when a call interrupted us !

"Ughhhh ! Why right now ?" I thought to myself inside head .

"Hello !" She picked up the phone.

"What happened sakshi ?" She asked on the phone .

Someone said something on the phone that made the phone fall down from her hand and she fell on her knees and became numb .

"Gauri ? What happened !" I asked her concerned and she started crying .

"Adityaa !!! Myyy --- myyyyyyyy -- !"

What happened ?

What did sakshi tell her ?

What news made her cry and shiver ?
_______________________________________

This is the new chapter hope you all liked it !

Please VOTE and comment! It really means a lot to me ...