Chapter - 15

Pehchaante hi nahi ab log tanha mujhe
Meri nigaahon mein bhi hai dhoondte wo tujhe
Hum the dhoondhte jisey wo kami ban gaye
Tum mere ishq ki sar-zameen ban gaye

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye (x2)

O.. aa...

                                 ❤️
_______________________________________

"Gauri !" Aditya said pulling me to a corner .

"What ?"I asked him .

"Let's go !"He said .

"Where ?"I asked him .

"To be honest they are all so boring ! I feel like I am going to pass out of boredom in a few minutes if i sit here and listen to them !" He said and i looked at him in suspicion.

"So you want to go back home ?"I asked him .

"Well you can say that but not right now !"He said looking at me .

"Then where do you want to go ?" I asked him .

"Drive ?"He asked me .

"You know you didn't need to beat around the bushes so much ! You could have just normally asked me !"I said smiling a little at his dirty little lies and he rubbed the back of his head as he was caught .

"So do I take that as a yes or a no ?" He asked me like a little kid .

"If I were you I would have taken it like a yes !"I said acting like i was thinking then replied .

"Let's go now !"He said taking me from there .

"Don't you think you should inform them !" I asked him .

"I would have but i know my friends I will take them hours to realise that I am gone ! So it's nothing to worry about !" He said still holding my hands and pulling me with him .

"But wait you will have to go by my bike I didn't bring my car !" He said but i clearly understood what he meant .

"It's okay i brought my car !" I said and he replied with an 'ohh' .

"I was just informing you !" He said again rubbing the back of his head and i laughed at his actions .

"But you know what ?" I said and he looked at me with his curious little eyes .

"What ?" He asked me with his curious little eyes .

"I prefer bikes !" I said and he looked at me and I looked him and both of us broke into laughter.

"It looks like you are enjoying teasing me !" He said looking at me .

"I didn't but i think i do now ! You are 'shy' aditya !" I said and he looked at me in amusement.

"Really ! You think that ?" He asked me coming dangerously closer to my face as i slightly chuckled and playfully hit his cheeks .

"That won't work for me !"I said giggling as he chuckled.

"Now shall we go ?" He said sitting on the bike and starting it wearing his helmet.

"But i am wearing a saaree !" I said and he looked at me head to toe .

"Trust me I know ! Red saaree , black bindi , red lips and pink cheeks !" He listed out all of those things without even looking at me once .

"How do you know that ?" I asked him .