Chapter - 2

Dil kahe kahaniyan pehli dafa

Armaano mein rawaniyan
pehli dafa

Ho gaya begana
Main hosh se pehli dafa
Pyaar ko pehchana
ehsaas hai ye naya

Suna hai suna hai
Ye rasme wafa hai
Jo dil pe nasha hai
Woh pehli dafa hai...

                                ❤️

_______________________________________

Aditya 's pov

"Adi ! You are going to meet her tomorrow at 12 am at Malabar cafe! It's near your work only !  So be ready on time and wear something else than your operation attire ! " She said while all of us were sitting on the dining table and eating food .

I finished my food and went upstairs and laid down .

"Mom is talking about her so much i wonder who she really is !" I thought to myself and slept.

On the other hand -

Gauri's pov -

"Gauri ! You have to meet him tomorrow at 12 pm at Malabar cafe ! I arranged the meeting so please meet him once ! " Mom informed me that when i was entering  home .

I didn't have the appetite to eat so i just went straight to my room and laid down and slept .

In the morning ~

As much as they both didn't want to go for the meet ! They both had to ! He had to go to escape and she had to go because of her mother's wish .

Gauri 's pov -

I have to go because of my mother's wish just for the sake of her happiness even though I didn't want to go as this marriage and all ate the last thing on my bucket list ! I wore an outfit that was suitable for both the occasions of my office as well as the date or i can say the first meet !

I entered the  place my mom had told me to go to! I am always punctual of time as i hate people who are late ! I entered and saw that the whole cafe was empty there was only one person sitting there who was wearing a black outfit as i didn't know who he was i went to the reception desk and asked !

"Hello ! Do you have a reservation in the name of Gauri bansal ! " I asked the receptionist.

"Yes mam ! That table right there where that man is sitting is your table !" She replied .

Ohh so i wasn't wrong he is the man who mom chose for me !

"Thanks !" I said and she replied with the as usual No problem .

I went straight to that table and sat down on the chair making him look at me .

"GAURI BANSAL ! You ? I said as soon as I sat without even glancing at him once .

"ADITYA SAINI !" He said and looked at me when i looked at him i noticed he looked shocked .

"We have meet before ! Haven't we ?" He asked putting his hands in his pockets and leaning back on his chair.

"Aditya bansal ! The hundred percent perfect doctor who couldn't rectify what was wrong with my mother ! Aren't you that person ?" I asked him raising my eyebrows.

"Indeed i am !" He replied taking his hands out of pockets .

"I don't forget things easily and i never forget things related to my mother !" I said looking at him now putting my hands in my coat's pocket .